- Hardcover: 768 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 3 edition (February 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119420946
- ISBN-13: 978-1119420941
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PMP Project Management Professional Exam Deluxe Study Guide 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
UPDATED FOR A GUIDE TO THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGEPMBOK® GUIDESIXTH EDITION
Covers 100% of exam objectives, including initiating the project, planning the project, executing the project, monitoring and controlling the project, closing the project, and much more...
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
+ 2 custom practice exams plus 2 practice CAPM exams + 350 Electronic Flashcards + Searchable key term glossary + 2 hours of audio instructions and review + Free eBook versions of this Deluxe Study Guide in multiple file formats PLUS 100 bonus test questions
Comprehensive PMP exam prep plus one year of FREE access to Sybex's online interactive learning environment and test banks
Fully updated for the latest version of the PMP exam, this Sybex Deluxe Study Guide is your ultimate resource for one-stop exam preparation. It covers 100% of the exam objectives, with hands-on scenarios and "How This Applies to Your Current Project" sidebars that help you understand the concepts as they are used in real-world projects. Expanded coverage of AGILE and other adaptive and iterative practices align with new emphasis placed on these in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition. Enhance your study even more with access to the exclusive Sybex interactive online learning environment.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Initiating the project
- Planning the project
- Executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Closing the project
- Professional responsibility for the project
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://www.wiley.com/go/ sybextestprep, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- FREE access to Sybex's online interactive learning environment for one year
- 2 practice exams plus 2 practice CAPM exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam.
- 350 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
- 2 hours of audio instructions and review
- Free eBook versions of this Deluxe Study Guide in multiple file formats PLUS 100 bonus test questions
ABOUT THE PMP CERTIFICATION
PMI® is the leader and the most widely recognized organization promoting project management best practices. PMP certification verifies your knowledge of the disciplined approaches, methodologies, and project management practices described in the PMBOK® Guide, demonstrating proof of your professional achievement.
About the Author
Kim Heldman, PMP, is Senior Manager, IT/Chief Information Officer for the Regional Transportation District in Denver, Colorado. She has over 25 years of experience in project management and more than 18 years of experience in senior management positions. Kim is the author of several books on project management, including Project Management JumpStart, 3rd Edition, and the eight previous editions of the bestselling PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide. You can visit Kim's website at www.kimheldman.com.