FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Get tips from Project Runway celebrities and contestants who are your mentors and judges.
- Star in the video game version of "Project Runway", the #1 fashion design reality show.
- Model your own designs on the runway using the Wii Remote and optional Wii Balance Board to walk, strut, and pose.
- Design your own fashion line utilizing a variety of in-game functionality, or tackle unique Project Runway challenges.
- Select the model who perfectly matches your fashion style, then create different looks in the hair and makeup studio, from natural to futuristic and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Project Runway video game will put players in the role of an aspiring fashion designer. Similar to the show, players will be presented with different challenges as they create designs and adorn models with hair, make-up, and accessories. Players can then become the model and strut their creations down the runway using the Wii Balance Board accessory. Capturing the true essence of Project Runway, the title will feature the show’s talent.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I didn't think it was that bad. The music and graphics are pretty good. The game plays like the show were you compete in an elimination fashion design contest. The game features some still pictures of the TV host and judges, as well as some very short audio comments. The biggest problem with this game is that it lacks creativity, which is the opposite of fashion design. You are given a style and the game only gives you points if you follow its stringent design plan. I still found the game fun (or funny), but I can see how many people were disappointed. If your thinking about buying, don't pay too much. You will have a better experience, knowing you didn't pay too much.
Controls: 3.5 stars out of 5
graphics: 3.5 stars
gameplay: 3 stars
re-playability: 3.5 stars
Sound/Music: 4 stars