About the Product
- Get tips from Project Runway celebrities and contestants who are your mentors and judges.
- Star in the video game version of "Project Runway", the #1 fashion design reality show.
- Model your own designs on the runway using the Wii Remote and optional Wii Balance Board to walk, strut, and pose.
- Design your own fashion line utilizing a variety of in-game functionality, or tackle unique Project Runway challenges.
- Select the model who perfectly matches your fashion style, then create different looks in the hair and makeup studio, from natural to futuristic and more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1)First of all, the game looks horrible. The images of the models and the garmets look like they're from a PC game that came out 10 years ago. There are no fine details whatsoever. Everything has sharp jagged edges and the jewlery looks like globs of pixels.
2)There is no creativity involved. You have hardly any imput, the game tells you exactly what to do. The premise of the game follows the show, each challenge is considered an episode and you "work" with a Project Runway alumni. Basically, they just tell you what to do, if you don't do it, you don't score any points. I'd hardly call that customization. The only thing you can customize is the tint of the color for your garmet. Everything else...the color, pattern, length, makeup, hairstyle, ect. is given to you and required to win the challenge. For example, there is one challenge where you have to make a cheerleading outfit. Sounds fun right? Well...with three or four clicks you're done. There are only 3 or 4 choices total but you have to do specifically what is on the list. It hurts sometimes to put together such ugly outfits, but you have to do it or you won't win.
3) After you follow directions and produce some HIDEOUS looking design (that would NEVER be on the show), you do the most boring runway walk ever. Basically you can use the balance board and walk, or you can move the wii remote and nunchuck left and right. That's all there is to it. Just keep in rythm with the music that never changes. Left, Right, Left, Right, Up. EXCITING!! You're supposed to "pose" but really you can just flick your wrist, which in fact works better.Read more ›
Well, I didn't think it was that bad. The music and graphics are pretty good. The game plays like the show were you compete in an elimination fashion design contest. The game features some still pictures of the TV host and judges, as well as some very short audio comments. The biggest problem with this game is that it lacks creativity, which is the opposite of fashion design. You are given a style and the game only gives you points if you follow its stringent design plan. I still found the game fun (or funny), but I can see how many people were disappointed. If your thinking about buying, don't pay too much. You will have a better experience, knowing you didn't pay too much.
Controls: 3.5 stars out of 5
graphics: 3.5 stars
gameplay: 3 stars
re-playability: 3.5 stars
Sound/Music: 4 stars
Most Recent Customer Reviews
On time like clock work product intact great business 👍🏽Published 4 months ago by James Lofton (2HoussPeople)
You only go through one complete fashion show, then have to do the same one over and over. There's essentially only one "level. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Lisa
Got it for my granddaughter and she loves it! I mainly dabble in ps2 games so I didn't get to experience it myself. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Electronomiks
Daughter loves it. Had to purchase it elsewhere didnt deliver to my homePublished 12 months ago by Tori Jones
Typical girlie Wii game, standard graphics and controls, full of outfits and cast from the Runway show. no complaints here.Published on March 4, 2014 by Toni
Kids got bored with this one pretty quickly. It's not much to play but cool if you want to get a neice something cheap for Xmas or Bdays.Published on December 5, 2013 by Mike
The game came on time & looks just like the picture. This game is terrible, the kids got bored with it quickly. It's basically pointless & there isn't much to do. Read morePublished on October 18, 2013 by Cindy Mayweather