Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Projection Alarm Clock,FM Clock Radio with 0-100% Dimmer,Digital Clock Radio for Bedroom with 180° Projector on Ceiling,USB Charger, 5 Alarm Tones,Dual Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleeper Kids Elderly
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Special Feature||⏰Alarm clock with projection⏰FM Clock Radio with 0-100% Dimmer ⏰ Digital alarm clocks for bedrooms ⏰ Digital Clock with USB Charger See more|
|Product Dimensions||7"W x 3"H|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Room Type||Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, Home Office, Kid's Room|
About this item
- 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻: The latest 7.6-inch LED curved screen design and large digit eliminates your concerns about blind spots.
- 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝟬-𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗗𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴: The brightness of the numerals can be adjusted freely to meet your reading needs at different times.
- 𝟭𝟴𝟬° 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴: This projection alarm clock projector can be rotated 180° and projected on the wall or ceiling with 3-level of projection brightness.
- 𝗙𝗠 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸: The FM radio clock can receive frequencies between 86.0MHz and 108.0MHz and can store up to 30 radio stations for your use.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝗼𝘇𝗲: The 9-min 'Snooze' button on the bedside alarm clock is at your fingertips, allowing your sweet dreams to last a while longer!
- 𝗗𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀: A digital alarm clock can set two separate alarms for your routine. Alarm sounds include strings, waves, singing, or radio channel.
- 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗨𝗦𝗕 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀: The bedside clock has a 5V/1.2A USB charging port, which can charge your phone and tablet while sleeping.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
From the brand
Projection Alarm Clock Radio
If you're looking for a more stylish option, the GOLOZA Projection Alarm Clock is a great choice.
It has clean lines and curved silhouettes that provide interest without being overly exaggerated. With a clear LED display with 0-100% adjusable brightness .A barely noticeable projection arm that rotates 180 degrees to project the time onto a wall or ceiling, allowing you to see the time midnight without turning over or finding your glasses first. Plus, a USB charging port has been added to power your phone at night.
Whether you're interested in buying yourself a new alarm clock or want to gift one to your loved one, you can't go wrong with this beautiful alarm clock.
Compact Digital Clock
This right-sized digital alarm clock is enough to view numbers from a distance and don't taking up too much space, ideal for nightstands, desks,office, living rooms, etc.
12/24H Time Display Mode
You can switch the time display mode according to your own habits, when you choose 12H mode, the display will show AM/PM.
9 Minutes Snooze
When the alarm goes off, tap the "Zzz" button at the top, you can get an extra 9 minutes of snooze time, no longer worry about being late.
1. In the time display mode, long press“2” to enter the hour setting, short press“1”adjust the time, and long press to quickly adjust. Short press“2” again to set minutes. After the setting is complete, short press“2” to save.
2. In the time display mode, short press“2” to switch the 12/24 hour format.
Alarm Time Setting
1.In the time display mode, long press ”1” to enter the alarm 1 setting, short press ”2” adjust the hour, long press to quickly adjust. Short press “1” again to set minutes. After the setting is complete, short press “1” to save.
NOTE: The Alarm 1 and the Alarm 2 are set in the same way.
Alarm Sounds Setting
1. In the time display mode, short press"1"select the ringtone, short press “1” again to switch to the next song, 01, 02, 03, BU (beep sound) and RD (FM wake-up) will appear on the screen when setting. The last one you choose will be the alarm tone.
NOTE: If you choose FM as the alarm, the last channel you listen to is the FM wake-up ringtone.
2.Toggle the switch to ”2” to adjust the alarm volume.
1. In time mode, short press “1” to turn on the projection
2.Short press “1” again to adjust the projection brightness (low-medium-high-OFF)
3.Then long press “1” to flip the time display projection 180°.
Note:The brightness of the projection cannot be used under strong light, and the brightness may be insufficient when viewing the projection during the day.
What You May Care About:
Q: Is the brightness of the screen and the brightness of the projection separate?
A: Regarding this digital alarm clock, the screen can be dimmed 100%-0%, the projection has 4 levels of brightness (high-medium-low-off), you can also turn off the projection completely.
Q: Does this have am and fm radios?
A: No, this bedside clock only has FM radio.
Q: How to turn off the alarm clock?
A: 1. When the alarm clock rings, short press any key except "Zzz" to turn off the alarm clock for the day, and the alarm clock will ring again the next day.
2. Short press Alarm1 or Alarm2 to permanently turn off the alarm clock. At this time, the alarm1 or Alarm2 icon will no longer be displayed on the screen.