- Save 50% on 1 Anker iPhone X Breeze Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9016 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Carry Case free for every 1 Nebula Capsule you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code NEBULAD7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XCAPSULE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on 1 Anker SoundCore Pro+ 25W Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Anker Procuct you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ZZ6LTYKZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Nebula Capsule Smart Pico Projector, by Anker, Portable 100 ANSI lm High-Contrast Pocket Cinema with Wi-Fi, DLP, 360° Speaker, 100" picture, Android 7.1, 4-Hour Video Playtime, and App
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Remarkable Clarity and Contrast: DLP's advanced IntelliBright algorithms deliver remarkably bright (100 ANSI lumens), vivid picture up to 100 inches big
- 360° Speaker: Equipped with a powerful omnidirectional speaker to pump out sound in every direction.
- Super Portable: A seamless aluminum body ensures greater durability and a meager 15 oz weight to effortlessly go wherever you do.
- Android 7.1: Run Streaming and media apps flawlessly. Seamlessly display content from Netflix, Youtube, and more for endless entertainment.
- NOTE: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Capsule to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Nebula is the pioneer of immersive entertainment. Nebula’s vision is to give you an advanced visual and interactive experience at home and beyond.
Nebula is a brand under Anker Innovations Ltd.
Nebula Capsule is a smart cinema that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Using Android 7.1 it plays content from your favorite video streaming app or mirrors your phone’s screen to create a remarkably detailed picture up to 100 inches big.
Stunning image quality is complemented by a class-leading 360° speaker to deliver heart-pounding sound, wherever you sit. Enjoy stunning picture and sound, wherever you want.
- Stunning Picture
- Omni-Directional Sound
- Android 7.1 OS
- Soda-Can Design
- 4-Hour Continuous Video Playtime
- Broad Connectivity
Advanced DLP technology utilizes IntelliBright algorithms to provide a radiant 100 ANSI lm picture up to 100 inches big.
Extended Video Playtime
Nebula Capsule delivers up to 4 hours of continuous video on a single charge. Quick Charge technology enables Capsule to recharge faster and charge while in use.
Dedicated Control App
Operate Capsule directly from your phone with the 'Capsule Control' app available on Google Play and the App Store.
Easily mirror Word, Excel, PPT, and similar documents from your smart devices.
Note: Copyrighted content cannot be mirrored or screencast.
Compare with similar items
*Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Capsule to view copyrighted content from these providers.
**Chromecast is not supported.
Height: 4.72 inch
Diameter: 2.67 inch
Weight: 14.8 oz
Display Technology: 0.2" FWVGA DLP
Native Resolution: 854*480
Brightness: 100 ANSI lumens
Lamp Life: 30, 000 hrs
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
Throw Ratio: 100 in @3.08 m; 80 in @2.46 m; 60 in @1.73 m; 40 in @1.15 m
Focus Adjustment: Manual
Projection Mode: Front/Rear/Front Ceiling/ Rear Ceiling
Keystone Correction: Auto (vertical ±40°)
HDMI: HDMI 1.4 up to 1080P input
Micro-USB: Charging & Data Storage/Connection via USB OTG
Physical Buttons: Power/Volume/Mode Switch
IR Remote: D-pad mode/ mouse mode
BT Remote APP: Android & IOS
CPU: Quad Core A7 Smartphone Chipset
GPU: Adreno 304
RAM: 1GB DDR3
ROM: 8GB eMMC
Battery: 5200mAh / 3.85v
Dual Frequency 2.4/5GHz
Bluetooth: BT4.0 Dual Mode/A2DP
OS: Android 7.1
Working Modes: Projector Mode, Bluetooth Speaker Mode
App Store: Support
Movie Playtime: 4 hours in Battery Mode
Music Playtime: 30 hours in Bluetooth Speaker Mode
Charging time: 2.5hrs with Quick Charge 2.0 9V2A
Video Formats: H.264 BP/MP/HP – up to 1080p
MPEG-4 SP/ASP – up to 1080p
DivX 4x/5x/6x –up to 1080p
H.263 P0 – WVGA
VP8 – 1080p
(HEVC) H.265 MP 8-bit – up to 1080p
*Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
What's In The Box
Nebula Capsule, power adapter, manual, remote, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only projector worthy of comparison is the Nebula Mars. For not too much more money (especially when Mars has a discount), you get 500 ANSI Lumens vs 100, 1280x800 resolution vs 854x480, 19500mAh battery vs 5200mAh, 10W JBL speakers vs 5W unknown speakers. So Mars seems like a better deal. However, I simply cannot get over the portability of Capsule. In my mind, this single factor outweighs all the rest of them. Moreover, Capsule runs Android 7.1 now and probably will get an Android 8 upgrade, while Mars still has Android 4.4. That is another plus for Capsule. Actually, the two seem to have the same processor, RAM and ROM, so maybe Mars may also have the updated software one day?
The Amazon page is missing most of the specs mentioned above. Instead of brightness, battery capacity and resolution, it mentions picture sizes and playtime. But the specs should nevertheless be there.
I have been using this device for two days, for projecting my screen when working, and for movies. When projecting 100" images, it is perfectly bright in a dark room at night, but is very dim during daytime even with the curtains closed. But I can always move it closer to the wall and make the projection smaller. At 30", the pictures are visible even in a bright room. So in terms of brightness, I would say it is very usable. There are two modes: standard and "battery". I assume the latter will make it dimmer. The battery life is amazing. The Amazon description says 4 hours, while the Indiegogo description says 2.5 hours. With the device set to standard mode, I could use it nonstop (steaming videos online) for 4 hours and still have about 30% charge left. It has automatic vertical keystone correction. There is no horizontal ones, but that is normal. It is suggested to work below a relative humidity of 85%, and does not seem to have any IP ratings, so using it in the bathroom may not be a good idea. To stream media from a USB flash drive, you have to use the provided micro USB male to USB A female cable that is about 2 inches long, like a tail to the device. While the setup does not look nice and the conversion cable is one more thing to carry, it is a pretty logical choice.
The device is very well packaged --- better than Apple products, I would say. It also comes with high-quality accessories, including a travel porch with the same material as those for Anker batteries, an Anker micro USB cable and a nice compact charger with Quick Charge 3.0.
Overall I'm sticking with the Nebula Capsule over the T8e. My reasons being:
1) Fan noise on the T8e is way too annoying
2) T8e has a terrible internal speaker, and using a BT speaker is a huge problem because of a .5s-1s audio delay
3) No smartphone app for control - this is the the best part of the Nebula Capsule as the smartphone app is excellent. I hated using the touchpad on the top of the T8e.
4) <2 hours Battery life on the T8e means you will likely always need to plug in during a full length movie.
5) While the T8e is fairly portable - it's not "toss in the pocket/bag" portable - and I certainly wouldn't count on the battery of the T8e to last long enough
The T8e certainly provided a sharper, brighter, and overall better image - but also I found colors overly saturated and red. I'm debating the WOWOTO H8 for a permanent setup and sticking with the capsule for portable needs. The bottom line is that if you don't need a BATTERY powered portable device with a very capable internal speaker, there are better choices than the Nebula for image quality. Anker/Nebula clearly focused on a truly capable stand-alone/no wires attached experience that can last well past a single full-length movie and provide a decent enough speaker to make sure a crowd can hear. The addition of solid connectivity, and bluetooth that is lag free are huge capabilities. And let's be straightforward, the fact it runs Android 7.0 already is a huge advantage to app updates moving forward. A lot of companies (like WOWOTO) say they will upgrade, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
I'm deducting 1 star in order to bring attention to an issue with Netflix. I've noticed that Netflix seems to cap resolution/bitrate to a pretty low level when using the built in app on the Capsule. I see lots of pixelation and compression artifacts that make the image quality severely reduced. When I plug in an HDMI stream of the same movie/show on Netflix, the image is decidedly sharper with no compression artifacts and noticeable higher bitrate. I've checked the youtube settings - but nothing in there other than for "high" quality downloads. I'm really loving this toy, but find the built apps really lack across the board and often have to plug in something to HDMI to improve the situation.
Most recent customer reviews
But im very sad because when see the anker web site There if you buy the nebula capsule you get Nebula Capsule Official...Read more
I really like it so far after having it for 3 days:) The package looks fancy to me, and it should be very...Read more