- 25% OFF Aodin Smart Mini Projector T89 Pink Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mini Android Pico Cinema Projector By Aodin Wireless Bluetooth with Keystone Correction Support HD 1080P Pocket Beamer for Home ,Outdoor and Small Meeting
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROJECT MOVIES, VIDEOS & VISUALS ANYTIME ANYPLACE: Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to watch your favorite movies or funny YouTube videos with your friends and family, without having to crowd in front of a small smartphone screen? This PORTABLE, smartphone mini projector has been specially designed to offer you the ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE of HOME CINEMA, all from a slim, wireless, pocket size, smart projector.
- SHARE, TRANSFER &PROJECT DATA WIRELESSLY: Now you can finally share or transfer your documents to PCs, laptops and most mobile devices without requiring the use of cables. Forget about the hassle of tangling cords once and for all. Why not project your stored documents on a big screen display and work on your business presentation more easily? Or share your cell phone’s screen with your friends and play your favorite games from the comfort of your bedroom.
- HIGH QUALITY, ON THE GO, MULTIMEDIA DISPLAY: This uniquely slim, wireless, smart projector features a POWERFUL, lithium polymer INNER BATTERY that lasts for up to 3 HOURS, a HD presentation screen for REMARKABLE BRIGHTNESS, as well as built-in DUAL Wi-Fi and BLUETOOTH. It also has an HDMI and SD CARD input and can support USB or other memory hard drives.With ANDROID 4.4 you can now view MOST of your streaming Apps.
- ULTRA PORTABLE&MIRACAST AIRPLAY Eshare SUPPORT: Take this ULTRA PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT gadget anywhere and enjoy premium home cinema displays hands-free.With Miracast, Airplay, Eshare Standard connecting your smart phone to the Projector now becomes a breeze, without the need for cables. In just seconds, you now get to mirror the contents of your smartphone’s screen on the Projector. Why not bring it to your outdoor party and project some cool visual displays or music videos.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU! At Aodin, our goal is to ensure that you are happy with your purchase , there is no risk for you with our 100% Satisfaction and Money-Back Guarantee ! If you have any question or concerns about the product ,don't hesitate to contact us, we'll work with you till you're satisfied !
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Mini Android Pico Cinema Projector By Aodin Wireless Bluetooth with Keystone Correction Support HD 1080P Pocket Beamer for Home ,Outdoor and Small Meeting
DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Andriod Smartphone with Free HDMI Cable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Hotack Inc||Reply||OXA USA COM||Dasny||iCODIS DIRECT||AEHR|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||Wireless,HDMI,USB,Bluetooth,TF card,Hotspot||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD||bluetooth, usb, hdmi, wireless, infrared||Wireless, Micro usb, usb, HDMI||Wireless,HDMI,USB,Bluetooth,TF card,Hotspot|
|Display Technology||DLP 0.3‘’ DMD EM||DLP||LED (.Light source) +LCD (Display)||DLP||DLP/LCD||DLP|
|Image Brightness||IOS 300 lumen||100 lumen||1500 lumens||1,000 lumen||100 ANSI lumen||100 lumen|
|Item Dimensions||3.23 x 5.83 x 0.71 in||3.15 x 6.22 x 0.71 in||8 x 12 x 4.5 in||0.69 x 5.71 x 3.15 in||0.78 x 5.82 x 3.07 in||0.71 x 6.22 x 3.15 in|
|Item Weight||0.51 lb||0.58 lb||2.1 lbs||7.05 ounces||0.53 lb||0.58 lb|
|Resolution||Maximum 1080p HD||Max 1080p||Support 1080p||—||Support 1080p||1080p|
The Future of Portable Projector Technology is Here Now.
Have you ever wished to be able to have all the benefits of a projector in one slim, mini gadget that can easily fit in your pocket?
With Aodin wireless, portable smartphone projector, showing the latest viral video to your friends, displaying your vacation photos on your living room wall, or simply watching a movie while snuggling in your bed, now becomes a breeze.
Enjoy Some Quality Time with Your Family and Kids
With their busy daily schedules, parents have little time to spend with their children. Why not make the most of this time with Aodin portable, wireless smart projector in only the size of a cell phone?
Aodin high quality, home cinema, pocket projector will turn each room of your house into a movie theater in seconds.
- RAM:DDR3 1G + ROM Flash memory 32GB
- brightness:300 ISO lumens
- It has a powerful inner battery with capacity 5000 Mah that can play for 2.5 hours NON-STOP.
- Features HD extra bright screen.
- Has Built-in Dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Features Miracast Airplay & Eshare function.
- Super lightweight and pocket size.
- Connects with iPad, iPhone, PC, laptop, TV and other mobile device.
- Mini Smart Android Projector
- Air Mouse
- Extendable Tripod Leg
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- With it’s real brightness 300 ISO lumens ,we recommend to use in dark environment for better watching experience.
- Runs Android OS 4.4,Kodi not preinstalled but perfect compatible with Version 14.2. Pls give us a phone call or send en email If you have compatibility issue with apps,we will send compatible APK .
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
Battery holds up for more than a couple hours. But it is advisable to have the power connected. I did try projecting it through an HDMI input and it worked well. Remote provided with it is at times a bit patchy as it operates on IR I hope. So you end up operating the remote by staying behind the projector all the times. Using the on-screen keyboard becomes even more difficult because of this. However, I used a Bluetooth keyboard and it kind of solved that as well. In-built speakers could come in handy while you are camping or in a silent environment but not while you are at home amidst kids. I have yet to try the USB and SD Card slots which I hope should work fine as well.
The Good: Size is perfect for travel! I'll be using it while camping because I love integrating technology with nature. But I digress. The unit is super quiet and the bluetooth works great for connecting speakers or headphones. The wifi works great when connecting to internet or using online apps such as Hulu, Netflix, etc. The picture is just as good as everyone says as far as brightness, clarity and high definition however, in a dark room, you can see light around the image as if the projector projects light out wider than what you're actually viewing. Weird at first but you get used to it. Of the price is awesome for what you get!
The Bad: The unit comes with tripod which I like, but the tighten down screw doesn't tighten enough and sometimes the projector will lean. When mirroring from my Samsung G7 edge, there are a lot of "hitching" issues that make watching anything frustrating. You'll see the image freeze, but the audio will continue for about a few seconds, then the image quickly catches up as if watching in fast forward. Also the image seems to darken. That could be rectified by me increasing the brightness on my phone, but I haven't tried that yet.
All in all I'm extremely happy with my purchase and can't wait to try to come up with new ways of using it. Art projects/messing with my neighbor/miniature drive-in theater. Who knows??
What we have here is a device that looks like a thick Android smartphone. It even runs on Android (4.4 Kitkat.) I have a couple of cheap projectors, one that was $400 five years ago, and another, very nice 3D Epson. This is my fifth projector, so I have a lot of experience when comparing.
Brightness/clarity: Obviously not as bright as my nice Epson, but it's brighter than the other ones. Real world - in a room with standard lighting, at five feet away, you can see the picture but it's dim and washed out. You can still see the image and read text. Cut the lights and it's saturated and bright. Side by side with our HDTV with the lights out, it looks about the same. I can even read the smallest text. It really is 1080P - with my other cheap projectors - and the four year old one - forget trying to read small text. Is that really important? Well since this is android based, many of the menus are your typical Android menus, so there's lots of small text.
Keystone/focus: The keystone is automatic, so you can have this at pretty much any angle and the image is corrected. The focus is touchy. It's a mechanical wheel next to the lens, and literally 1/16" of a turn changes focus totally. Wiggling it can effect focus. One corner always seems to be a little out of focus. The focus mechanism is my main complaint, but not a deal killer. Set it and don't touch it again unless you move the projector.
Sound: There's a teeny speaker that works, and a 1/8" stereo jack. The speaker sound is what you'd expect - not great, but you can use it in a pinch. Headphones sound a lot better - great actually, but the output level from the jack is HIGH. You'll need to turn it down - almost all the way then slowly increase it. I also tried it connected to powered external speakers - same thing - cut the volume as much as possible and use the amp in your speakers.
Picture: Surprisingly good. In a dark room it's bright and crisp, with one corner a little out of focus - that's noticeable with subtitles, but it's not too bad. You can play videos and view images using a variety of built-in apps - remember, it is Android based. This would be killer on a camping trip, parties, etc. It's not going to replace a big projector, but it's a LOT better than those sub-$150 projectors and on-par with $300 models.
Playing video, etc.: This takes a micro SD card, and I tested a variety of capacities. 32 gig is the largest it can take - 64 gig was not recognized. It even took my old 1 gig card. Played a variety of formats with no problem, but for subs I needed hard-coded. But you can get a better app for that. Streaming was decent - you're limited by your network, etc. Netflix was fine. Kodi from a streaming site was worse than a cam, and the audio was godawfull. Photos were also great.
Apps: Lots built in. Before you run any, setup the wireless network. All the apps will update. Wireless setup is my other complaint. After entering your password and proceeding, there's no indication if my password worked and I'm connected. I was - as evidenced by the apps updating - but it was a bit bizarre. Kodi is built-in, along with all the needed add-ons. Kodi is the app that the movie industry is trying to ban because it allows you to download and stream movies from Torrent and streaming sites. And, yes, it works. You can also connect this to your social media and Google account (just like any other Android smart device.) It even has Google Maps - but no GPS. But this would be cool for planning a trip with a group.
Portability: Built-in battery that lasts around three hours, plus a 5V DC jack (AC adapter included.) So you could power this from any 5V DC source, including many battery packs, as long as you have the right connector. The bottom has a 1/4-20 thread, so you can mount this on a tripod. There's a mini-tripod included, but it's 100% plastic and feels like it's a dollar store item. It works, but it is pretty flimsy.
Connectors: Full sized HDMI - out only, cable included. This can be used as a streaming media player connected to your TV. There's two USB ports for attaching accessories. One is compatible with a USB/Ethernet connector (not included.) You need to use a specific chipset version detailed in the manual so you can find a driver that works. I did not try that, as wireless worked great. 1/8" stereo audio jack. DC in.
Networking: Supports 2.4 and 5 GHz wireless, plus wired (with an optional adapter.) You can also connect to your cell phone if you configure it as a hotspot, meaning you could stream Netflix, etc., almost anywhere.
Setup: Configure wireless networking first and let everything update. That's about it. If you want to link your Netflix, Facebook, Google and so on, it's the same as with any other device.
Sorry - No photos with this review - I'll add a video after a while. I want to use this some more before II shoot the video. I really want to try this for "projector photography" (where an image is projected on a model) - that's why I purchased this in the first place. Just Google it - really cool. Because this is so compact, it's doable when I travel.
Most recent customer reviews
1)Kodi is not pre-installed.Read more