Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Projector, COOAU 5500 Lumens Outdoor Movie Projectors, Support 1080P Playing, Zoom Function and Sync Smartphone Screen, Compatible with TV Stick/Laptop/DVD Player/PS4
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$30.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, HDMI|
|Luminous Flux||5500 Lumens|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Image Contrast Ratio||4000:1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🎦 Sync Smartphone Screen ---- Based on our regular customer's suggestion, we update our A4300 video projector, which makes A4300 projectors can support wired and wireless projection for iOS and Android devices. With a MHL/lightning-HDMI cable or Anycast wifi dongle, A4300 projector can quickly recognize the Screen-mirroring Function from your phone and get a smooth playback of videos.
- 🎦 High Brightness & Quality Image ---- COOAU A4300 home theater projector is equipped with the high light transmission glass lens that helps reduce reflections and increase light transmission, making the projector easily produce a sharper image. With 1080P resolution, 5500 lumens and 4000:1 contrast, this video projector shows bright screen with fantastic image clarity. Immerse yourself in the movies and fully enjoy the home theater!
- 🎦 Excellent Sound & Advanced Cooling System ---- Combining with 3 characteristics: clear, loud, adjustable, the speaker will be excellent while enjoying your movie and gaming time. With the innovative cooling system that 2 fans running simultaneously, the heat dissipation effect is increased by 20% compared with other projectors. Therefore, the LED lamp won't give off too much heat, which ensures the constant excellent performance of the projector.
- 🎦 Multimedia Home Theater Projectors ---- Our projector has complete ports such as USB/HDMI/ VGA/AV. You can connect it with various peripheral devices such as TV stick/TV box/PC/smartphone/DVD play/USB stick/Laptop/PS4/X-Box etc. The projector will release a 45-200 inch display with projection distance 4.6ft-18.7ft. This projector also supports 25% zoom function adjustment. Easily get a suitable image size without changing the projector distance.
- 🎦 3 Years & Lifetime Professional Support ---- COOAU provides 60 days back, 3-year repair and lifetime professional technical support. Any problems, please emaiI us anytime. After receiving your message, we will do our best to help you quickly solve the problem.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Note: Updated A4300 Video Projector has 5500 lumens, is 30% brighter and clearer than 4600 lumens before.
Most of projectors on Amazon support 1080P playing, but have the native 480P resolution. COOAU A4300 is a native 1080*720P projector. The image is 1.5 times clearer than 800*480P. Choose COOAU A4300, enjoy a clearer picture. With the 200 inch projection, easily build the home theater!
|COOAU 5500 Lumens Home Video Projector, Support 1080P and 200" Screen Playing||COOAU 6800 Lumens Native 1080P Movie Projector, Support 300" Screen Projection|
|Projection Size||45-200 inch||34-300 inch|
|Mobile Phone Connecting||Support||Support|
|Port||USB, VGA, HDMI, AV, Audio-out||USB, VGA, HDMI, AV, Audio-out|
Compare with similar items
CHOOSE A4300, EASILY BUILD A HOME THEATER!
Adopts the latest LED lighting source technology, we upgrade the lumens to 5500LM. And equipped with high light transmission glass lens,
COOAU A4300 video projectors can produce a sharper image. Immerse oneself in the movies, enough enjoy the home theater!
-- Brightness: 5500 Lumens ------- Contrast: 4000: 1
-- Native Resolution: 1280*720P ------- Maximum Resolution: 1920*1080P
-- Projection Size: 45-200 Inches ------- 4.3 Inch LCD Display Screen
COOAU A4300 adopts 4.3 inch LCD display screen, can provide a larger screen in the same distance than 4 inch display screen.
Most of 720P projectors on the market adopt the 4 inch display screen.
This movie projectors have the complete ports, HDMI input, USB input, VGA input, AV output and Audio output, so that you can connect it with various peripheral devices:
-- PC via the VGA input
-- USB stick / HDD via USB input
-- DVD / Multimedia playback via AV output
-- Earphone / Speaker via Audio Output
TV Box / Fire Stick TV / Roku Stick / Chromecast / Laptop / iPad / iPhone / Android Phone / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox via HDMI input
How to connect your Android phone, iPhone, iPad, MacBook or MacBook Pro to this projector?
-- For Android phone, just need a Micro USB to HDMI MHL cable (not included).
(Note: Please make sure whether your mobile phone supports the MHL function at first.)
-- For iPhone/iPad, just need a Lightning/USB Type-C to HDMI cable (not included).
-- For Mac Book Air, you will need a Mini Display to HDMI cable (not included).
COOAU A4300 projectors also support wireless connectivity by WiFi Dongle (not included).
When you use this function, please make sure the stability of the WiFi Dongle, because the stability of the wireless projection completely depends on the WiFi Dongle.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
--The picture quality is only 1080p, but the projector projects a huge image size (so large that I had to use the picture reduction feature in order for it to fit my screen). I watch a lot of foreign films with subtitles and you can see a lot of noticeable pixelation on the edges of any text-- especially when the picture size is so much larger than a typical 1080p device would be. It's a pet peeve of mine, but the overall great home movie theatre experience outweighs it for me.
-- There's only one hdmi port and one vga. I only use hdmi. If you want to switch between multiple hdmi devices it might get annoying if you try to ceiling mount this projector. You'll have to get a long hdmi cord with a separate hub to switch inputs or switch them manually every time . There's also two usb ports I would pretty much never use.
-- Fans. This projector has fans. They're much quieter than other projectors I've used, but if the sound of a fan will bother you, you will probably not want to sit very close to the projector. I think this is the biggest deal breaker for any projector. I'm able to sit a few feet away from the projector and pump up the volume so it works for me.
-- The options for mounts for this projector are more limited. It has a single screw.
-- Price is excellent for the quality.
-- Picture size is huge. Easily fills an entire wall or large screen.
-- Audio is good enough. The projector gets loud enough that I didn't feel the need to use another sound system. Only certain loud noises caused the audio to buzz. Overall I was impressed with the sound quality.
-- Brightness. The image quality is good. I needed to customize the settings to get better color. Many low end projectors can have washed out grey colors. After adjusting the settings I think the colors are much more vibrant than similarly priced projectors. I can even watch shows during the day with the blinds closed and the color doesn't look terrible, just a little grey.
-- Size. This device is slightly smaller than your standard high end projector, but it's still quite large. This is not one of those pico micro projectors you can find for similar prices. It performs much better than those tiny projectors do.
To sum it up, I love this projector. I think it's comparable to my 55 inch smart tv. While the image might not always be super vibrant or 4k (it depends on your lighting) , it provides a huge movie theater like experience. It can easily be relocated so if you like to travel this little projector would be great to bring along. I installed a screen that drops down over my window so the projector doesn't take up any space except for when it's in use. It's so much nicer than having a tv taking up space on a table.
After about 30 hours of use, the only things I found lacking were the speaker quality and only having one HDMI port. The speakers are still loud and clear, until there is any amount of low tones or voices. It can't handle any kind of bass, but other than that, isn't bad at all. And I will likely be getting surround sound hooked up in the near future anywyas, so the problem isn't even an problem.
The lack of the second or third HDMI port, like most TVs have becomes a problem if you have a setup like mine where you have a computer, PS4 and XBox 1 all being used frequently with the setup. It isn't a huge deal having to switch the cords out, but it is just an inconvenience.
All in all, I love it and when this one eventually dies in another 49,970 hours, I'll rebuy this model if it is still available. There just simply isn't any reason to pay more, unless you really need those hdmi ports.
Personally I liked this picture quality and the functionality provided. Perfect for any room and can be used for gaming and other entertainment as pleased.