Video Projector, Papake 1080P HD Home Theater Projector, 3200 Lumens Multimedia LED Office Projector 5.8" LCD Panel HDMI/VGA/AV/USB Input, Support TV Laptop Game U Disk (HDMI Cable Included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LONG LASTING LIFE ENERGY SAVING & TWO PROJECTION METHODS: Latest LED Technology adopted, the led lamp of the 1080P projector lasts over 30,000 hours. The video projector can be either put on the desk, in the backyard, or hung in the ceiling. In order to extend the projector LED lamp life and protect the projector for a long time use, the surface does not produce high temperature, the projector built-in front and rear dual fan design
- HIGH RESOLUTION & STEREO SPEAKERS: The video projector is 1280x768 resolution 720P, it can support 1080P Video. come with 3200 Luminous Efficiency. It is a very nice LED projector, produces good image and vivid color. It also comes with the stereo speakers, you don’t have to buy the Speaker again.
- AMAZING WATCHING BIG SCREEN EXPERIENCE: Projection image size ranges from 35” to 280” , and the projection distance is 1.2m-8.5m, depending on your needs and set-up. Based on a 1.45: 1 projection ratio, the best projector distance is about 3m with the image size of 100”, which can make you enjoy the best watching experience. The GP90 projector has the feature of Upturn Image and Maintains Picture Quality at Awkward Angles, it is convenient for your using.
- MULTIMEDIA CONNECTION AND PERFACT FOR HOME CINEMA: This GP90 cinema projector supports connection with PC, Laptop, Tablet(Win10 with HDMI), Game Thrones, TV, U Disk, Desktop Computer, or CD, DVD player, Set-top Box. The GP90 cinema projector is ideal for home entertainment, such as videos, photos, games. If you connect the HDMI with the Laptop, it can be used for data presentations, like PowerPoint, PDFs, Excel, Text files(U Disk only suitable for the pictures, videos, music and TXT files).
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY: The GP90 home projector has the product certification: CCC/CE/FCC/ROHS, comes with a full 24-month warranty. A replacement or a full refund is available for you within warranty. any problems about the projector, please contact us.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Nova Tech US||GooDee-US||Amazon.com||Visualgreat||Ambertronix Official|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMIX2/USBX2/VGA/AV/Audio||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD||VGA, HDMI cable, USB, 3 in 1 AV||HDMI||HDMI, VGA, USB, 3 in 1 AV||USB, HDMI, VGA, YPBPR|
|Display Technology||LED||LED (.Light source) +LCD (Display)||LCD||DLP||LCD+LED||LCD|
|Image Brightness||3,200 lumen||1800 lumens||3200 Luminous Efficiency lumen||3300 lumens||3500ansi lumens LED luminous efficiency||3200 Overseas LUMENS|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 8.6 x 10.6 in||8 x 12 x 4.5 in||3.9 x 8.58 x 10.9 in||12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 in||9.8 x 11.4 x 4.7 in||4.5 x 12.5 x 11 in|
|Item Weight||4.85 lbs||0.5 lb||4.8 lbs||4.6 lbs||4.8 lbs||6.5 lbs|
|Resolution||1080p||Support 1080p||1080p||—||Support 1920*1080p||1080p compatible; native 1280x800|
Papake LED Portable Video Projector
Papake LED projector delivers a superb image quality without inflicting the same optical harm as TVs, laptops, and tablets.
It supports up to 1080p HD inputs, and 350lux peak illumination.
It doesn’t only feature a 3-in-1 AV connection which allows you to connect your DVD or TV Box, but also HDMI port and VGA Port, allowing you to hook up the projector to you PC or Laptop and project everything you see on your PC.
It also supports USB stick. You can projector your Images everywhere!
Maintains Picture Quality
When a projector isn’t set perpendicular to a wall or screen, the picture can take on a distracting trapezoidal shape that may distort the visuals.
An adjustable keystone helps correct this by projecting your picture at a degree(±15°) that helps maintain the desired angles, thus preserving the dimensions of the picture.
1. To connect the mini projector with PC/Laptop, please adjust the PC/laptop display resolution to 800*600 or 1024*768, which can provide the best clarity.
2. Please note that it only provides clear image in a dark or shadowy room.
3. Having a break after working 4-5 hours to avoiding overheating. To achieve better heat dissipation,the fan will make slight noise due to high temperature.
Enjoy 24 Month Warranty!
At Papake, we believe in our products. That's why we offer 24-month warranty
and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Native Resolution: 1280x768
Supported Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
Video encoding: MPG/AV/TS/MOV/MKV/DAT/MP4/VOB
*Inputs: 2 x HDMI, 2 x USB, 1 x VGA, 1 x AV, 1 x Audio
Lamp life: 30 000 hours (on average 10 years)
1 x LED Projector
1x Power cable
1 x Remote controller
1 x 3 in 1 AV cable
1 x HDMI cable
1 x User Manual
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fast forward to last weekend when I went to Amazon, hoping to find a decent projector for family occasions and came across this Papake projector. There hasnt been a decent list. Never heard of Papake. No website. No video reviews, nothing. Despite not having lots of reviews, a projector for only $175 - I had to take the chance. I figured if it showed up and sucked, I could just return it to Amazon. My projector arrived and Let me tell you, I am not returning this baby.
When I saw this box on my doorstep. I told my partner not to get too excited, because the box was so small and so light weight, a decent projector couldn't fit inside. Turns out this Papake projector is about a quarter the size of my Panasonic projector. My expectations immediately lowered upon seeing this because I thought no way could a projector this lightweight and small be any good. It was not pico projector size, just smaller than I was expecting. Happily, I was wrong because this thing turned out to be awesome.
I hung a full size white cotton sheet from the patio, and brought my peeps outside. I popped in an sd card with a bunch of movies on it and plugged this tiny Papake projector in for movie night. I worked through the (very straightforward) menu, found the right input for the sd card, and our first pick for a movie, had no sound. I think this may be a problem with the codec, because some of the movies worked and some did not. Once we got a movie with sound, I was VERY IMPRESSED. We stayed up past the kids' bedtime watching The Lion King on a screen that was BIGGER than a full size sheet. We could have made the video bigger or smaller, but sized it to the screen (sheet). There were street lights and traffic, and we still had fantastic picture. Note that In order to adjust the screen size ("throw") to make the picture bigger or smaller, you have to physically move the projector closer to or further from the screen. You cannot adjust the throw by manipulating the lens. A small drawback, but no big deal.
So far, I have only watched one movie on this little machine, but I am VERY VERY IMPRESSED. The picture is sharp, clear and bright. Much brighter than the $3,000 Panasonic PT-AE700U; quieter too. The size and weight of the projector is a benefit, because it makes it so much more portable than more expensive projectors. Plus, this thing has built in speaker, which My Panasonic never had. Fair warning, the speakers sound like listening to music from a smartphone so you may want to use a Bluetooth speaker or sound bar. This projector does have plenty of inputs and outputs, (including audio out) and beats a $3,000 projector in almost every category.
The specs say that the Papake has a native resolution of 1280x768, but I could not tell that this was not "true" HD. Sure we were just watching The Lion King, but it was crystal clear. If you are a pixel snob or need to run CSI style facial recognition algorithms, go spend a grand or more on a projector and tell all your friends (if you have any, nerd) about your pixel count. If you want a giant, bright, awesome screen to watch movies with your family, get this and use the $900 you saved to add stadium seating to your home theater.
Lots of inputs
Lightweight and small(ish) footprint
Analog key stoning
Built in speakers
Built in speaker is tinny (used an external speaker through the aux in port to remedy a minor issue)
Did not play sound on some sd card files (could be operator error)
Cannot adjust throw (if you want the picture bigger or smaller, you have to physically move the projector)
Now for its performance :
I am currently using it in a small room and achieve the recommended 100 inch dimension. Once it gets further away than where I have it it gets a little blurry. However it is certainly still watchable and a 100 inch screen was all I wanted.
I have no idea how to quantify what resolution I'm getting but it is pretty good. Not quite TV quality but close. And the colors are great! You can even go into the settings and adjust them yourself.
As for the inputs I mainly use my hard drive to watch movies but I have also used the hdmi ports. One thing that I didn't realize when I was first testing is that when the file is a mkv the projector will not play it or play the video but not the audio. Of course most of my files are that type so I need to use the hdmi cord when watching mkvs. It's an easy fix so I don't really mind. Mp4s play fine though. I have yet to have a mp4 that wouldn't play.
Now lastly the internal speaker is really bad. I need to have an external one attached or else all I hear is the actors talking our of a can. That's easily fixed by the aux port in the back where I have attached both super tiny and larger speakers to get the job done.
All in all for the price this projector is great for the price. Between the different ports, the picture quality, and the user controlled color manipulation it is super easy to affordably make your own personal movie theater.