|Item Weight||1.48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 3.1 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||S1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Mini Projector, Vamvo Ultra Mini Portable Projector 1080p Supported HD DLP LED Rechargeable Pico Projector with HDMI, USB, TF, and Micro SD Supports iPhone Android Laptop PC Projectors for Outdoor
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$91.00 (29%)|
$15.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Mounting Type||Table mount|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
About this item
- COMPACT, PORTABLE, VERSATILE ---- This projector’s compact and lightweight design, with a tiny frame of 5.7 * 3.2 * 0.9 inches and a weight of just 0.6 lbs., allows you to take it wherever you go. It’s extremely portable and easy to set up. It is as if you have a Smart TV carried along in your pocket. Ideal for use in small meetings/gatherings, classroom, or business environments.
- MULTI-SCREEN SHARING ---- Vamvo mini projector adopts the latest Multi-screen technology. You are able to project the screens of your iPhone, iPad, and other smartphones onto a 130”large screen (maximum) with a lightning cable, USB cable, or Type-C cable. This projector allows you to instantly project your mobile screen content onto the wall for your colleagues, friends, and family to watch.
- VIBRANT DISPLAY ---- Make it your personal sports game projector. Enjoy our projector’s vibrant color and crystal-clear image with a max resolution of 1080p. An ideal screen size of 80 inches can be achieved with a projection distance of 5 ft. 5200mAh long battery life allows it to play a movie for more than 2 hours without a charge
- MULTIMEDIA VIDEO PROJECTOR* ---- This mini projector is compatible with: iPhones, iPads, Android devices, laptops, PCs, MacBook, XBOX, PS3/PS4, and more. Rich ports such as HDMI, USB, TF and Micro SD ports are available.
- Reliable Product Quality ---- Vamvo provides 2 year for the projector. If you're not completely satisfied with the order, please let us know and you'll be offered a refund or Replacement alternatively within the first 3 months. Absolutely risk -free purchase for you.. This way, our customers will have a risk-free buying experience.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Imaging Technology: DLP
- Support: AirPlay DLNA Miracast
- Projection Size:15 ~ 130 inches
- Projection Distance:1.6-10ft
- Battery: 5200mAh
- Projection Ratio: 1.4 : 1
- Aspect Ratio: 16 : 10
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels, support: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Provides you a portable solution in an easy setup.
Smart TV carried along in your pocket.
- Enjoy HD videos and images in the palm of your hand.
- Mini Pocket-size, a great gift for your family and friends!
- The latest technologies to lengthen the life span to 20,000 hours
- It’s extremely portable and easy to set up.
- Size : a tiny frame of 5.8* 3 * 0.9 inches
- Weight : 0.6 lbs
- Package Included :
- 1 x Vamvo S1 DLP projector
- 1 x mini tripod
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Remote Control ( Battery not included )
- 1x User Manual
Professional Technical Support Service
Vamvo, has been committed to complete customers satisfaction. We have set up local technical teams to research and develop the most advanced projector related products responding to our customer needs. With strong technical support team, we assure our customers satisfaction.
Vamvo, the name you can trust!.
Compare with similar items
*Because of copyright, non-encrypted videos from YouTube, NFL APP, mobile browsers, and streaming sent via the HDMI port are supported by default. Encrypted Videos from APPs such as Netflix APP and Hulu APP may require additional HDMI cables/adapters/sticks, such as a ROKU Dongle, Fire Stick.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, here is my thoughts.
I am upgrading my review review of this projector, because I will now keep the Projector.
I did the comparison between this projector and another model https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07174LM85/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I had problem at first connecting from iphone/ ipad to the projector USB input. Used Lightning to HDMI adaptor, and this works perfectly. DO NOT USE Lightning to USB cable... the projector will say it won't detect any signal.
I actually like this projector, because of the following reasons:
1. Light weight, great for travel
2. Compact and travel friendly too
3. Integrated battery for 2+ hours of play time.
4. Great video quality
5. Very quiet operation, virtually no fan noise.
6. Reasonably low price
These things are cons for this projector:
1. Focus wheel is too sensitive to adjustment. Would be great if we had more focus resolution, and stability.
2. No keystone correction. This is the correction for the projection angle onto the screen. Would be great if you could do 2 dimensional correction.
3. No wireless connection (wifi/ bluetooth).
I am using this in my room on my white walls, and will be taking this with me on road trips and vacations.
Yes it is small. Yes it is plenty bright with the lights off. Yes it is bright enough with the lights on. But don’t expect this to compete with a full size projector.
The battery life so far has been 1.75-2 full hours each charge.
There’s a USB port for connecting up my iPhone. Verified to work with iPhone 7 and the new iPhone XS.
There’s an audio output to hookup a portable speaker.
There’s also an HDMI input.
If want to use airplay on iOS or maybe Android (I don’t have one), you need to download the free miracast application.
You can connect your iPhone via USB with no app and it’ll mirror your iPhone screen.
Comes with a handy remote and the wall adapter for power. Charging the battery was also quick. The remote needs (2) AAA batteries that are not included.
On the same side of the connections, there’s a scroll wheel to adjust the focus. Easy enough to use.
*Sidenote: in the attached video the image appears to flicker; this is a conflict between my phone camera's frame rate and the projector's refresh rate, and is not visible to the naked eye...the actual playback was completely smooth
Top reviews from other countries
here some of my pros and cons I got out of this projector.
1. Very Small sized ( iPhone 5 size )
2. Quiet Projector
3. Speaker is setup on a good spot to provide good sound, but outside speaker too needed.
4. Very good for dark rooms.
5. Battery life is really good last over 2 hours of straight use.
6. Good for gaming.
1. No Bluetooth ( external speakers must be tethered )
2. When Air playing or Miracasting you must hook up your phone or tablet via USB.
It fits in my hand, literally going from roughly my wrist to my finger tips. It does not weigh a lot, maybe similar to the weight of a can of soup. Yet somehow it delivers an experience that is almost mind boggling for its size.
The picture quality it displays is amazing. It is crystal clear and able to get quite large before there is any visible distortion. The focus dial on the side requires some gentle adjusting and when you hit the right focus the picture you are left with is great. The picture actually outshines my clunky large projector which makes me wonder why make projectors that large to begin with if this is a possibility.
This thing has a built in battery and its battery life is very good. Not sure I can place an exact time on it but I had no trouble watching through feature length movie. I simply plug it in a charge it up each time I am done. This is another huge advantage over my clunky one.
It can read movie files straight off of a USB stick as well which helps the portability factor. You will not need a computer or any other large media source to connect this through. Stick the USB stick in the side and thats it.
There is a built in speaker which can offer a reasonable enough listening experience if you are in a quite setting and not looking to have the foundation of your house shaken however combining this with my Bose Soundlink 2 speaker was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone looking for the whole package.
Overall this is an amazing peice of Tech. I am so happy to own this and may consider selling my clunky prjector and just use this one as it is so quick and easy to setup when I want to use it.