|Item Weight||7.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.2 x 4.7 x 10.3 inches|
|Item model number||i10PRO|
|Size||10 Pro - Android Wi-Fi + 1080p|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HYPE-VIPRO-02|
WiFi Projector iRULU 10Pro HD 720P Video projector, Android 4.4 8GB Max 200" Big Screen Support 1080P Video, High Brightness LED Projector For Movies Games Parties Home Cinema Theater
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally installed?
- Identification of best location for projector installation
- Mounting of 1 customer-supplied projector and projector mount to ceiling
- Assessment of proper ventilation
- Unit test with picture alignment and focus
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable Home Projector Powered By Google Android, it comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM to discovery infinite possibility. All Apps for your phone are available on the Android source, bring you extreme fun with various games, videos and movies. You can exploring endless imagination of mobile life with this projector. The Android 4.4 OS can't be upgraded, and it occupied some space, then 3.8~4.5GB available for apps like tablet.
- High-definition 720P Display, 1280x800 Native Resolution with the latest True Color Enhanced Brightening Technology, enable to display up to 16.7 million colors towards a nature and vivid image. Projecting directly on the wall is also workable. Recommend to use it in dark environment at home for better performance.
- HD Large Screen experience, the 10pro Projector is slightly larger than MacBook Air, but can delivery a 50-200 inch display from 5.6 feet to 18 feet distance. Connect your computer, iPad and smartphone (support MHL function) through HDMI port to enjoy large screen movies. The screen size depends on the projection distance! Supports Front / Rear / Ceiling Projection; For better sound performance, please connect an external speaker though YPBPR output / RCA L/R Jack Port.
- Ultra-high brightness projector, takes high transmittance Lens and LED bulb deliver a brighter and fresher picture. In additional, the lens is designed to be astigmatism-prevent in order to make a clear vision of all cinema. LED working time has been extended 1.5 times - 50000 hours.
- One year warranty for 100% Satisfaction. This projector comes with a FREE AV Cable a FREE VGA Cable and a FREE HDMI. NO BATTERY included in the Remote. If you have any problem with the power button, get lines on the screen, have problem to play YouTube, Netflix, remote or bulb defective,please don't hesitate to contact us, We will try the best to provide professional technical support, prepaid shipping label for free exchange, free replace remote and bulb.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Android 4.4 Operate System, 1GB RMA and 8GB internal ROM, enable to download APP and storage movie just like your smartphone.
WiFi supported, surfing internet, online shopping, watching movie from YouTube/Netflix directly, more easier and convenience.
Quad-Core 1.5 GHz CPU enable to play online games on 200 inches big screen. You can connect a mouse and keyboard on the projector through USB port to provide convenience operation.
Android 4.4 OS can't be upgraded.
1280 x 800 Native Resolution with True 16.7 millions colors ensure a high definition image.
Powerful LED source strengthened the brightness to deliver much more sharp and vivid image.
Maximum project size ups to 200", supports 50-200" project size with 5.6-18 feet distance. The projector size/distance could be adjust by move the projector.
Manual Vertical ±15°Keystone Correction, adjust the big screen to the most suitable angle, you just need lie on your couch to enjoy movies with your friends.
Front / Rear / Ceiling Mounting Supported, remove the rubber pad in the feet of the projector for ceiling mounting. A project screen could have great project performance as well as a white wall in your home .
Built-in Dual Stereo Speaker, enable to connect external surround system through HDMI and RCA L/R Jack port, easy to have a private home cinema theater with big screen. Doesn't support Dolby Audio.
The best projection size is 50" to 150".
USB/ 2*HDMI/ 1*VGA/YPBPR Inputs, Screen mirroring capability
Compatible with TV BOX, DVD, Laptop PC, USB Driver, PS3/ 4, XBOX and Chromecast etc.
Equipped with replaceable LED bulb, lifetime ups to 50000 hours.
Noise Level: (STD/Bright) lower than 28db
Technology: TFT- Single LCD Panel + LED
Resolution: 1280x800, 720p, 1080p Compatible
Contrast Ratio: 1300:1
Lens F=185mm (Manual focusing)
Multimedia Interface: 2*HDMI( Support 1.1-1.4), 2*USB 2.0( Support Hard Disk), VGA, YPbPr, Composite A/V, 3.5MM Audio out(L/R) ,Analog TV
Brightness: Undetermined Lumens
Speaker Dual Channel (Stereo)2 x 2W
Lamp 100 LED lamp/bulb; 50,000 hours
Displayable Colors 16.7 million, full color
Projection Method Front, Ceiling Mount, Table Top
Keystone Correction: 15 degrees Vertical, Manual keystone correction
Image Size (Diagonal) best size 50 inches to 200 inches
Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible; Switch freely
Noise Level: (STD/Bright) lower than 28db
Power Supply: AC 90-240V, 50-60Hz
Compare to similar items
This item WiFi Projector iRULU 10Pro HD 720P Video projector, Android 4.4 8GB Max 200" Big Screen Support 1080P Video, High Brightness LED Projector For Movies Games Parties Home Cinema Theater
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Ambertronix Official||CiBest-US||iRULU||Golden Vertex|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||HDMI||USB, HDMI, VGA, YPBPR||vga cable, usb, hdmi||usb, hdmi||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, TV|
|Image Brightness||Undetermined lumen||3300 lumens||3200 Overseas LUMENS||3200 Luminous Efficiency lumen||Undetermined lumen||3,200 lumen|
|Item Dimensions||4.65 x 13.23 x 10.35 in||12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 in||4.5 x 12.5 x 11 in||4.13 x 11.22 x 8.86 in||8.5 x 11.6 x 3.8 in||4.72 x 9.45 x 12.6 in|
|Item Weight||7.72 lbs||4.6 lbs||6.5 lbs||4.85 lbs||4.8 lbs||5.62 lbs|
|Resolution||1280*800 1080P||—||1080p compatible; native 1280x800||1080p||1080p Read||1080p|
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
I wanted to have it all set up to run out of the box because it's a Christmas gift, and I'm glad I did because now I know I'll need to buy an external streaming device to go with it. I got it on a lightning sale, so it was about the same price as the projector without the android/wifi. I'd probably be more disappointed if I had paid full price.
Other than that it does what it's supposed to and I'm sure will provide many hours of enjoyment.
However it isn't super bright, we can only watch movies at night and it's not 1080 (but it still looks great)... but seriously AMAZING for the price!!!
There are some kinks I have not yet worked out. I need to learn how to access media from other devices on our local network and various websites on the Internet. Something seems to be blocking access at the moment. I am not worried...just haven't figured it out yet. The manual included doesn't speak to these issues and the iRULU website offers no downloadable manual for the device as yet.
Looks like a good bargain. Would have been even better if I had bought it directly from iRULU ([...]). If you look there you will see two projectors with the same RD-804 numbers but different prices. The higher priced unit ($185.99) includes the android OS and Wi-Fi capabilities, same as Amazon ($239.99). The cheaper unit is a projector only without the Wi-Fi Android feature.
Oh...it arrived one day earlier than expected.
That was me watching at night. I turned the light on to demonstrate the brightness on power of the projector.
I also like the fact that it runs on Android. I was able to download and install the VUDU player, so now I don't even need a computer to stream movies! I almost purchased the non-Android version, but I'm glad I spent a little more for the added convenience of built-in streaming apps. The WiFi was as easy to setup as any Android device, and worked flawlessly.
I could not, however, give it a full 5 stars. The sound quality is mediocre. It may be OK for business presentations, but not for movies, which appears to be the marketing focus for this particular model. To be fair, I've never heard killer sound from any projector. It does have RCA audio output connections, thought, that allow you to easily connect an external sound system. I purchased a set of PC speakers with subwoofer for about $30 that works well and makes the movie experience more enjoyable. Of course, for more permanent installations, you can connect a more substantial sound system if you like. For outdoor movies, the PC speakers work just fine. A soundbar is also a great option and would provide a convenient way to improve your audio experience.
The Android installation is a bit "generic" and includes menus obviously meant for a cell phone, but it doesn't detract from it's usability. The fact that I can download and use apps from the Google Play store really is cool. If I really wanted to, I could play Angry Birds on a 200 inch screen. Not saying that I would, but I could... My point is that Android opens up a lot of possible uses.
If you're connecting the projector to a PC or Blu-Ray player, the built-in controls and the included remote control will be all you need. If you're going to use streaming video services and set up WiFi, do yourself a favor and connect a mouse to one of the USB connectors. Using the on screen keyboard with the remote is a pain, unless you enjoy moving a cursor with arrow keys. I use a Logitech M317 wireless mouse that cost about $15. Believe me, it's well worth it. It really speeds up entering WiFi and Netflix passwords. If you're just connecting a Blu-Ray player or PC via HDMI, a mouse isn't necessary.
Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. I'm impressed with the quality of the video, the variety of connection options, and the "bang for the buck". You get a lot of features for less than half the cost of a comparable "big name" projector. Just get yourself a wireless mouse and some type external sound system and you too will be ready for some awesome family outdoor movie nights.
Most recent customer reviews
The Android version of it is terrible