E-Projects - 400 Piece, 16 Value Resistor Kit (10 Ohm - 1M Ohm)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 25 each of the following standard values: 10, 22, 47, 100, 220, 470, 1k, 2.2k, 4.7k, 10k, 22k, 47k, 100k, 220k, 470k, and 1M
- 1/4 Watt, 5% tolerance, carbon film resistors
- Each value is individually packaged and labeled, no need to read color bands
- Flame Retardant Coating
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Number of Items||400|
Each resistor kit contains 400 total resistors. 25 each of the following 16 standard values: 10, 22, 47, 100, 220, 470, 1k, 2.2k, 4.7k, 10k, 22k, 47k, 100k, 220k, 470k, and 1M ohm. Resistors are 1/4 watt, 5% tolerance, carbon film resistors. Each value is individually bagged, labeled and packaged in a reusable box. This is the perfect starter kit for any electronics hobbyist.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.25 x 4.75 x 2.25 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Item model number : A-0005-A04
- Date First Available : August 1, 2013
- Manufacturer : E-Projects
- ASIN : B00E9YQQSS
Best Sellers Rank:
#143,601 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #516 in Single Fixed Resistors
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
reciting BBROYGBVGW every time I need to decipher the value of the resister.
Ive had these for like 2 years and am finally just now reviewing them, and i can tell you they have been very handy and have lasted.
I suppose the resistor color code table under the box top is handy but anymore I just grab an ohmmeter instead of using the color code to determine resistance values.