- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Lucid Books (March 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1632961032
- ISBN-13: 978-1632961037
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,953,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Proliferate: A Church Planting Strategy for Everyday Churches Paperback – March 15, 2017
"How to Be a Good Creature: A Memoir in Thirteen Animals" by Sy Montgomery
“This is a beautiful book — essential reading for anyone who loves animals and knows how much they can teach us about being human.” ― Gwen Cooper, author of "Homer’s Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or How I Learned About Love and Life with a Blind Wonder Cat" | Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
According to our church planting research, multiplication begins with a vision for the Kingdom. Contrary to popular opinion, this Kingdom vision doesn't require you to be mega, rich, or famous. In this book, Jason helps contextualize that Kingdom vision for your church--for everyday churches everywhere. So pick this up and work through it with your team to see God's Kingdom come and His will be done in your context.
Jason Crandall inspires every day leaders in every day churches to play their unique role in multiplying churches. He planted a church. He's reproducing churches. Now, he's showing us how. In Proliferate, you will learn how a smaller church can make an enormous impact from a practitioner, theologian and leader. It's a good read with a powerful purpose.
- Bruce Wesley, Founding Pastor of Clear Creek Community Church and Founder of the Houston Church Planting Network
From the Back Cover
More than 85 percent of churches have under two hundred people in weekly attendance. The tendency is to think these churches are ordinary or everyday--conventional wisdom says that bigger is better and Everyday Churches can have only a limited impact. But when Jesus was teaching people about the Kingdom of God, he didn't follow conventional wisdom. He compared the Kingdom to a mustard seed--the smallest of seeds, but with the potential to change the landscape. Just like the mustard seed, Everyday Churches are small, but filled with potential. Proliferate: A Church Planting Strategy for Everyday Churches explains how the Everyday Church can fulfill Christ's vision by helping plant churches across the globe. In Proliferate, the reader will:
- Understand that Everyday Churches can be involved in church planting.
- Build out a vision for their church's involvement in church multiplication.
- Learn to confront obstacles that stand in the way of church multiplication.
- Create a communication strategy to engage their church.