- Utility brush can be used for general cleaning and scrubbing
- Nylon bristles can be used in wet or dry conditions and are resistant to stains, odors, and fatigue
- Upswept handle provides leverage for scrubbing
- Head and handle are made of plastic, which resists mildew and bacteria growth
- Finger notches can help provide a secure grip; hole allows brush to be hung for storage
Proline Brushes Nylon Utility Brush with Plastic Handle
|Price:||$10.22 - $33.09|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Brand Name||Proline Brushes|
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Boardwalk Proline Brushes nylon utility brush has nylon bristles and a plastic head and handle and can be used for general cleaning and scrubbing. The nylon bristles can be used in wet or dry conditions and are resistant to stains, odors, and fatigue. The upswept handle provides leverage for scrubbing. The head and handle are made of plastic, which resists mildew and bacteria growth. Finger notches in the handle can help provide a secure grip. A hole near the end of the handle allows the brush to be hung for storage. The head is 3" wide. The bristles are 2" long.
Boardwalk brand products, supplied by LagasseSweet, include janitorial, paper, and food service products. LagasseSweet, founded in 1947, is a subsidiary of United Stationers and is headquartered in Deerfield, IL.