Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pronexin - Acne Face Wash - Gentle All Natural Daily Scrub Face Wash - Exfoliate and Clean
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 4, 2016
I ordered this based on the product description and claim to be the #1 Acne Face Wash. I think this is totally bogus. I hated the smell of it and it actually seemed to make my skin worse. I tried Nano cleanse before this one and it worked 10x better. Don't waste your money on this.
on July 25, 2015
I'm an avid runner and during the summer I got sweat pimples on both of my thighs. Ussually, shorts will cover up the pimples. Since I started the insanity workout, I started sweating alot more, and I started to get more sweat pimples that were now on my knees. They didn't itch, but they were red ugly blotches of pimples. I was thinking about seeing a dermatologist, but I went to an online forum and someone mentioned Pronexin. I purchased the product and after one application, and I did say "one application", all of the sweat pimples faded. I couldn't believe the difference. For me, this product works.
on March 26, 2016
Bought this for my son who is a high school senior with the typical teenage acne problem. I decided to give this a try before going to a dermatologist along with Acnepril pills as a 1-2 punch to see if we can get his face acne under control without medication.
He has been using it for 1 week now and we see a noticeable difference. It is still early in the treatment but so far so good. I hope this helps.
on February 8, 2015
We've been using this product for years! And it really works great for us. Our skin is clear with regular use and unlike other acne wash products my skin does not feel tight and dry after use. Instead my skin feels soft and smooth.
on August 17, 2016
I absolutely loved this face wash! I had been suffering from acne for about 4 yrs and when I first started using this all my acne went away. I stopped using because I felt confident that it wouldn't come back, few months later it came back 10x worse I had cystic acne and when I bought this product again it didn't work ass affective as the first time /: I'd say be consistent in using this if you are going to use it DON'T GET LAZY. This may work for many or may not, I guess it all depends. I also recommend cetaphil!! Was magic to my skin
on July 9, 2015
Purchased this face wash for my teenage daughter who has been suffering with severe forehead acne. Prior to using this product, she had used a variety of other face washes for acne prone skin like Cetaphil, Dermalogica, and others, but her sensitive skin became terribly inflamed and painful beyond the discomfort of the acne alone. After a few days of using this cleanser, the inflammation calmed tremendously, and after a few months her skins continues to improve. She still has breakouts, but the bacteria comes to a head within a day or two rather than remaining deep and painful for weeks. Have recommended this product to many and will continue to purchase for my daughter.
on January 17, 2014
This is an effective exfoliating face wash that is good for acne prone skin, but also aging skin and turning over the skin cell growth.
on January 18, 2013
works better than anything else we have found. great in the shower or at the sink. cleans thoroughly. better than proactive.
on May 24, 2013
first off, this product has great ingredients, theres not really any chance that it could irritate your skin, so that's good...however, it is EXTREMELY liquidy..i didn't expect it to be that liquidy..it is like almost a mud color and has a decent smell...but to the effectiveness, I have rather oily skin that tends to get red patches...my pores are kind of big too..anyway, just as a precaution to those of you with oily skin, because this stuff doesn't have any chemicals in it (like the harsh kind), it wont in any way dry up your skin...which is kind of bad news for those of us with oily skin, because we need that extra oil absorbed...after rinsing it off, your skin kind of feels soft, but in a greasy kind of way...as far as it helping my acne, I didn't see a diference, but I think this works well as some kind of exfolliant..you know, if you don't have oily skin haha...anyway, this is an overall good product, but I think it is just meant for certain types of skin...
on August 25, 2015
I have been using this twice a day every day and still have acne all over my face. I do like the smell and feel of this cleaner. It does make my skin soft. My acne is not full blown and my pimples are not as huge as they used to be but I still have acne all over. This cleanser has helped a bit but not worth the money.

See 1 answered question