Prong iPhone6s Battery Case with Plugs, Prong Extended Battery Case for iPhone6/6s (Removable Backup Battery) with 2600mAh Capacity/100% Extra Battery Pack Juice Bank Cover [Apple MFi Certified]Black
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6S|
About this item
- Cord-free charging via a rechargeable and detachable 2600 mAh lithium battery - so you can keep your iPhone in your hands and not attached to the wall
- Integrated, flat-folding charging prongs make it possible to charge up where ever you
- 4 LED Light charging indicator for when you want to quickly see how much battery is left in your case
- Super fast 1 amp recharging speed
- Additional Micro USB and Audio Adapter included
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The PWR Case features a detachable battery with integrated charging prongs that fold flat when not in use. With the Prong PWR Case you will never see a low battery again! The best part is, you will never need to be tethered to a cord while you recharge your phone and you won’t ever need to carry around a clunky charger. The slim inner case protects your phone while the battery is detached, so you have the flexibility to take the battery attachment when you need it and leave it when you don't.
From the Manufacturer
Keep your phone with you at all times secured in the sleek inner case. Whne you need to recharge, simply slide on the backup battery and you can charge up on the go.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Power All Day
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Prong was founded by two iPhone users who were frustrated with their iPhones constantly running out of juice. “Wouldn’t it be great” they thought “if you had a charger built right into your case so you always have a charger handy when you need one”. They put the concept for the “PocketPlug” on Kickstarter and the rest is history.
What makes your product special?
Unlike any other battery case on the market, the Prong PWR Case has built-in plugs so you can charge up anytime, anywhere. But what really makes the PWR Case special is the detachable battery. Because the prongs are integrated into the detachable backup battery, you never need to use a cord or carry around a clunky charger. The detachable battery provides the flexibility to take the backup battery when you need it and leave it charging when you don’t. Your phone remains in the sleek inner case all the time and never needs to leave your side.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
The best part of the startup experience has been getting to know our customers and hearing their feedback on how wmuch they love our products and how we can improve them. After launching our first product, the PocketPlug, the number one piece of feedback we received was that we should incorporate a backup battery into the next version in addition to the plugs. We love hearing our customers ideas about how our products can be improved, and unlike most other companies we actually listen!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The power button on the bottom has a few issues:
-- It's quite easy to bump with your pinky, at least with how I hold the phone, as this case does add some (nice) heft.
-- The plastic nature of the button itself rattles annoyingly whenever the phone vibrates, perhaps a silicon-esque button could replace this, or move the button to the back
-- Again, easy to accidentally start charging; a preferred method of turning on the external battery would be a held input rather than just tapping the button
- The clear version I got is quite slick, definitely has a neat/different aesthetic. My two gripes with this are that it has a somewhat slippery finish to the plastic, and that the opposite facing LED shines through the PCB and shows up a green light, which was a bit confusing. Not a huge deal!
- The bumper itself is also great, but the back clear plate could have a less "square" or sharp fall off into the section that shows the top of your iPhone's rear. Also, the buttons on the side could use some sort of tactile touch. It's a bit hard to tell where the power button is unless you've got it down to muscle memory/are looking at the device's bumper. The same goes for the volume rocker, and the silent switch is a bit difficult to get to, the opening could also do with less sharp edges!
@Amazon: I purchased this on Tuesday with Prime shipping and checked the page Thursday for updates on the shipment. The case was on sale for 20% off, which isn't all too little of a deal with a premium case like this. I called customer support and they said they can't honor the sale; their suggestion was that I return the case and rebuy it at the lower price. I understand how the Amazon market works and all but this is a bit crazy! TO ANY THAT MISS THE SALE, PRONG OFFERS 15% OFF FIRST PURCHASE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THEIR NEWSLETTER!
All in all, a great case and I look forward to future improvements!