- Actors: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Directors: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Format: Multiple Formats, Color, Live, NTSC
- Language: English
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: Not RatedNR
- Studio: Eagle Vision Usa
- DVD Release Date: October 23, 2015
- Run Time: 117 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (76 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B014HFOAIG
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,778 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
Pronouced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd & Second Helping Live
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Earlier this year, Lynyrd Skynyrd performed their first two studio albums, 'Pronounced 'L h-'nérd 'Skin-'nérd' and 'Second Helping ', live in their entirety for the first time, at two specially staged concerts at the Florida Theater in their home town of Jacksonville, Florida. It was a special occasion for both the act and their fans as the band performed tracks they'd never or rarely played live before alongside classic songs that are an essential part of any Lynyrd Skynyrd live show. These unique concerts are a must have for any Lynyrd Skynyrd fan.
Behind the scenes with Lynyrd Skynyrd.
1) I Ain't The One 2) Tuesday's Gone 3) Gimme Three Steps 4) Simple Man 5) Things Goin' On 6) Mississippi Kid 7) Poison Whiskey 8) Free Bird 9) Sweet Home Alabama 10) I Need You 11) Don't Ask Me No Questions 12) Workin' For MCA 13) The Ballad Of Curtis Loew 14) Swamp Music 15) The Needle And The Spoon 16) Call Me The Breeze
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I feel this line-up performs with more energy and emulates the original instrument parts/vocals for these two albums as good as any group of qualified musicians possibly could. Since Ronnie, Allen, Bob, Leon, and Billy are gone, I feel it is great to have these two classic albums played live, with modern video and sound recording, to document to fans -old and new- just how fantastic these songs are and to get a realistic feel of how the original line-up intended them to be played live ... Gary Rossington's current Skynyrd line-up delivers in my opinion. Their performance and words on this DVD prove to me that they care that proper respect and care is given to the original line-up and how they played on these albums. It would have been ideal if Ed King (the only remaining survivor from the original albums other than Gary Rossington) would have been invited to participate as his guitar playing and compositional skills are etched all over the Second Helping album in particular.
I recommend this CD / DVD to any Skynyrd fan ...period.