|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11n|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||3 hours|
ProntoTec 7" inch Quad Core Google Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, Allwinner A33 1.2 GHz Processor, Dual Camera, G-Sensor (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. This Prontotec tablet featuring the incredible powerful Allwinner Quad Core A33, up to four times faster CPU, ensures faster multitasking speed than ever. With the super-portable size, you get a robust power in a device that can be taken everywhere.
- 2. With high resolution Multi-Touch screen that has 800 x 480 pixels, ProntoTec Q8 tablet is able to offer you the impeccable viewing experience.
- 3. Google Android 4.4 KitKat reveals tons of new adventures to your ProntoTec Q8 tablet. Get access to thousands of useful apps and fun games to download and install on you tablet with Google Play Store pre-installed. Micro SD card expansion allows you to add up to 32GB extra space to store songs, videos, photos and other files.
- 4. Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) keeps you connected on the go. Front-facing camera makes it easy to chat with friends and family, while rear-facing camera allows you to capture the special moments and upload them to Facebook and Twitter.
- 5. Live customer service and tech support from Axcelle. Worry-Free warranty, on-time customer service/tech support, frequently updated firmware guarantees customer satisfactory. Feel free to contact us whenever a question pops up in your head, we are always here to help.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item ProntoTec 7" inch Quad Core Google Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, Allwinner A33 1.2 GHz Processor, Dual Camera, G-Sensor (Blue)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Wave Multimedia||Etech Galaxy||iRULU||Electronics 4 Us||Alldaymall|
|RAM Size||512 MB||512 MB||1 TB||512 MB||1 GB||—|
|Connectivity Technology||ethernet, wi-fi, micro usb, usb||mini usb, wi-fi, bluetooth, usb||wi-fi, bluetooth||wi-fi, usb||Wireless||wi-fi, bluetooth, micro usb, usb|
|Screen Size||7 in||7 in||7 in||7 in||7 in||7 in|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||—||8 GB||16 GB||—||8||8 GB|
|Hard-Drive Size||—||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB||—|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.39 x 7.17 x 4.76 in||4.9 x 7.3 x 0.45 in||4.72 x 7.72 x 0.35 in||2 x 9 x 5.5 in||4.76 x 7.17 x 0.43 in|
|Item Weight||1.15 lbs||—||—||—||0.75 lb||0.62 lb|
|Native Resolution||—||1024X600||1200x600||1024*600||1024 x 600||1024 x 600|
|Operating System||Android 4.4||Android 4.2||Android 6.0||Android 4.4||Android 4.2||Android 4.4|
|Wireless Technology||Wireless, 3G||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, WiFi||Wireless, 3G, WiFi||WiFi||WiFi|
- ProntoTec Q8 7 inch Quad Core Tablet PCCPU
- Allwinner A33 Quad Core 1.2 GHzOperating System
- Android 4.4 KitKatTouch Screen
- 7-Inch Capacitive Display
- 800 x 480 PixelsInternal Storage
- 4GB (around 1GB available)RAM
- 512MB SDRM DDR3Sensors
- G-SensorWireless and Cellular
- Wi-Fi (802.11 B/G/N)
- Support for 3G Dongles and Ethernet with AdapterDual Cameras
- Front 0.3M/Rear 0.3M
- VGA up to 30 fps with AudioPower and Battery
- Built-in 2800mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Run Time (Up to): 3 Hours
- Power Device Type: AC Adapter
- Voltage Required: 100-240VInput/Output
- Micro USB Port
- 3.5-mm Stereo Headphone Jack
- Built-in Speaker
- Micro TF card slot
- DC Input JackSupport Format
- Video: MP4, AVI, MKV, 3GP, RMVB, RM
- Audio: AVI, MOV, MP4, RMVB, FLV, MKV
- Picture: GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WBMP, WEBP
- EBOOK: TXT, PDFAccessories
- User Manual
- USB Cable
Top customer reviews
Most of tablets have ARM based processors. This makes sure all of the Apps in Google Play ecosystem is available. This has Cortex A8 Dual Core 1.2 GHz. If you look at my video review, I have screenshots showing the CPU speed and other kernel details. The screen is 800 x 480 Pixels and has a RAM of 512MB. This supports a wireless and cellular with Wi-Fi (802.11 BGN) and Support for 3G Dongles. Settings page has a IMEI number already assigned. Tablet has 2 cameras - Front 0.3M/Rear 2M. There is a built-in 2800mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery. Battery came for a good 5 hours with moderate usage. Battery usage really depends on how heavy you use the system. Overnight it drained very less. Mobile Networking was on by default. I switched off as I was using only Wi-Fi mode. I suggest you go to Settings and tweak things which are not required. Developer Mode was enabled by default. I turned it off. The capacitive touch screen was really good, some occasions I had to press little harder and at right locations, but pinch-zoom, highlight, Copy-Paste all worked very well.
It is great the tablet has HDMI interface along with micro USB Port, 3.5-mm stereo Headphone Jack, built-in speaker, microphone, micro SD card slot and a DC Input Jack. Note that for powering through wall adapter you need to use the provided DC input jack. I was surprised with the HDMI port inclusion and I can connect this to a HDMI capable monitor or any HDTV. Speaker was loud enough. IN a room, once I keep the tablet in a stand it was good. Speaker is on the backside, so you don't want to lie this down on back as it will hamper the audio coming out. This is a design
Android tablets are really customizable to your heart's content. It is here where ProntoTec shines. Using a native Android 4.2.2, they have achieved something at a low cost. This can have a very wide reaching audience. In many countries, where affordability is key, having a tablet like this with Wi-Fi is a big boon. Imagine having entire Wikipedia at your fingertips for a child. I tried few educational applications on this. I consider this as a big hit with educators than gamers.
I tried Google Voice Search and asked "what is capital of United States". The voice recognition part was great and it was able to recognize and dictate the answer. I also tried Wolfram Alpha and asked bunch of questions. E.g., what is world population, what is population of China etc? The microphone picked up correctly and answered through Wolfram Alpha. Apps like Calculator, Gmail performed flawlessly.
I watched multiple video through few applications. Obvious first choice was YouTube. Was able to search and watch videos. I used TwIT.TV app and watched some segments of a podcast (video streaming through wifi). Again smooth playback. Handholding is really easy given the weight of it. It was a colorful blue; no heat observed handholding the tablet. It is plastic, and buttons are made of plastic. For a kid, this is perfect also though the feature set is equally appealing to an adult. I was so enamored with low cost computers in late 90s and it seems I am reliving them with tablet. If you want to listen to podcasts/watch video then this is perfect. Just keep it in a stand and connect to power. See my video review to get an idea of what I am referring to.
For a computer geek, it is a challenge to design something with minimal resources - screen resolution, RAM, storage, chipset. ProntoTec has designed a tablet with budget conscious customer in mind. Out of the box, it worked to my satisfaction given the specification and price. Once powered on, it directly came to a working condition. No need to setup account prior to using. I signed with wifi, the wifi router was in one bedroom. I configured in another room separated by two rooms. There was no issue with wifi signal. Once connected, I created a Google account as well. I generated a Application Specific password as I had 2 factor authentication. Once signed on, I updated applications like YouTube, Google Keyboard etc. I also downloaded few applications like TwitT.TV, Tetris from EA, etc. I downloaded Chrome and browsed few websites. Listened to Audio / Watched Video. Out of the box battery needed a full charge. Initially without charge, I did a video stream and wanted to see how device shutdown. Sure enough it shut down as battery drained. Powered on after charging and everything was fine.
I am impressed enough at the engineering for the price/value/budget it delivers. Cortex-A8 Processor is an ARM Cortex(tm)-A8 processor, based on the ARMv7 architecture, has the ability to scale in speed from 600MHz to greater than 1GHz. The Cortex-A8 processor can meet the requirements for power-optimized mobile devices needing operation in less than 300mW; and performance-optimized consumer applications requiring 2000 Dhrystone MIPS. This is from ARM specification. ProntoTec has pulled in many off the shelf components and assembled at a terrific value. I was particularly interested how it performs to streaming video. That is the golden test and it performed beautifully!
It broke really easily - and I've only had it for over 1 month. Mine is broken now - upon having it falling off of my counter (oops).
- IT COMES WITH TWO PLASTIC SCREEN PROTECTORS. One is actually already on the screen, and the other comes in the box alone. I dropped mine and then the protector started to make little bubbles on the screen, nothing bad, and my mom " accidentally " pealed the whole thing off. I didn't know how to put the one that came alone, so that was probably apart of the problem.
- THE COLOR IS TRUE TO THE PICTURE. The blue is exactly like the picture.
- WIFI WORKS FINE. Sometimes it disconnects, but that's only when I'm using Free Wifi, not Wifi with a password.
- COMES WITH A GAME. When I first got it, I didn't have Wifi yet, so I had to wait to get it. But it had a built in game, Fruit Ninja, to help pass the time.
- I ENDED UP HAVING TO GET AN APP TO MAKE MY TABLET FASTER. I had to download CleanMaster just to clean out the junk from apps and make them faster, too.
- BATTERY TIME WAS ALRIGHT. It lasted a few hours or so.
- IT BROKE EASILY. Like I said, it may be because my mom accidentally pealed the screen protector off and I didn't know how to get it on.
Overall, this was a fine tablet.
As for the TABLET itself....it seems great, easily navigated, set up was simple. It was the packaging that needs some attention...