Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 7, 2013
I have always been curious about near death experiences and have always wondered what people experience. It amazes me that some people come back from "the other side" and are able to tell us what things are like. This book tells us about one such experience and gives us all hope of what might lie after life. It is an intriguing read that would interest anyone who wants to take a peak at the afterlife.
on January 14, 2013
I am a believer of God and reading this preview of the book gave me more understanding and illustrations about what happens after death. Happy to hear another story that heaven is for real.
on March 27, 2014
No,No,No; my fault for not paying better attention; a complete waste of money; just a summary and a poor on at that; also not authorized by the author or publisher; the people who sold this should be ashamed of themselves;
on April 21, 2015
Out of this world. Since we live in same town and I go to the Wake Forest Baptist Hospital where he and his father operate, I am a might biases. His lecture help my attention as it did the hundreds attending. My husband and I are believers. A complicated book made clear.
pegwarf
on June 12, 2013
I was told by a few male friends who read the book that it was good. Since I respect their opinion I read the
Whole book and now for the first time I believe in heaven. I have always believed in God but it's
Proof of heaven that I wanted and got without a doubt from. This book.. also the book of summaries was great it condensed exactly the right information so I can find what I'm looking for quickly and experience the wonder of heaven again and again _ great job.
A
on January 2, 2014
This book is wonderful and is filled with medical language and an excellent explanation and vision of what happens as the spirit leaves the body. It is exceptional in language and explanation. Dr. Alexander gives an insight of his thinking as a professional and family man. Absolutely recommend the book. I, too, have had an out of body experience. Great Book.
on May 16, 2014
I didn't like the summary and went out and bought the entire book. I didn't realize I was buying the summary , which looked like cliff notes. I had to pay shipping and this made the price terrible for what I got.
on June 23, 2013
Everyone should read this. The grave is not just a hole in the ground.....it is a doorway.
An amazing account of what is beyond the grave especially coming from a skilled brain surgeon with high integrity.
When we are made aware of what is afterlife it challenges us to live accordingly.
on January 12, 2014
But, since the author had such a short experience, stretching it out for over 200 pages made it very repetitive. Even so, I was encouraged to hear what heaven looks like. I hope I get there myself some day.
on June 13, 2013
Too simple for this field. spirituality has most definitely exposed itself in a much more collective nature right here on earth! No need to convince ourselves or others of this age old thinking of heaven and hell, when our purpose and journey is staring us right in our face.