Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on June 12, 2013
I was told by a few male friends who read the book that it was good. Since I respect their opinion I read the
Whole book and now for the first time I believe in heaven. I have always believed in God but it's
Proof of heaven that I wanted and got without a doubt from. This book.. also the book of summaries was great it condensed exactly the right information so I can find what I'm looking for quickly and experience the wonder of heaven again and again _ great job.
A
One person found this helpful
on March 20, 2018
A sham, don't waste your time or money!
on April 21, 2015
Out of this world. Since we live in same town and I go to the Wake Forest Baptist Hospital where he and his father operate, I am a might biases. His lecture help my attention as it did the hundreds attending. My husband and I are believers. A complicated book made clear.
pegwarf
on June 16, 2013
I had heard of this book and wondered if I wanted to read it. After I read the summary I was quite satisfied. It gave me enough info to make a decision about the purchase.

Bring on more summaries!
on March 27, 2014
No,No,No; my fault for not paying better attention; a complete waste of money; just a summary and a poor on at that; also not authorized by the author or publisher; the people who sold this should be ashamed of themselves;
One person found this helpful
on July 24, 2014
My husband and I bought the cd set and listened to it in our drive to visit familia in myrtle beach, sc. it was wonderful and gave us such hope, faith and love of god. I highly recommend it.
on April 11, 2013
You really need to read the book to get how impressive this man's near death experience was and how he was able to give such technical and biological expplanations or what occured.
on October 1, 2015
Very inspiring.
on June 13, 2013
Too simple for this field. spirituality has most definitely exposed itself in a much more collective nature right here on earth! No need to convince ourselves or others of this age old thinking of heaven and hell, when our purpose and journey is staring us right in our face.
on January 2, 2014
This book is wonderful and is filled with medical language and an excellent explanation and vision of what happens as the spirit leaves the body. It is exceptional in language and explanation. Dr. Alexander gives an insight of his thinking as a professional and family man. Absolutely recommend the book. I, too, have had an out of body experience. Great Book.