Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on June 12, 2013
I was told by a few male friends who read the book that it was good. Since I respect their opinion I read the
Whole book and now for the first time I believe in heaven. I have always believed in God but it's
Proof of heaven that I wanted and got without a doubt from. This book.. also the book of summaries was great it condensed exactly the right information so I can find what I'm looking for quickly and experience the wonder of heaven again and again _ great job.
A
on April 21, 2015
Out of this world. Since we live in same town and I go to the Wake Forest Baptist Hospital where he and his father operate, I am a might biases. His lecture help my attention as it did the hundreds attending. My husband and I are believers. A complicated book made clear.
pegwarf
on January 2, 2014
This book is wonderful and is filled with medical language and an excellent explanation and vision of what happens as the spirit leaves the body. It is exceptional in language and explanation. Dr. Alexander gives an insight of his thinking as a professional and family man. Absolutely recommend the book. I, too, have had an out of body experience. Great Book.
on March 27, 2014
No,No,No; my fault for not paying better attention; a complete waste of money; just a summary and a poor on at that; also not authorized by the author or publisher; the people who sold this should be ashamed of themselves;
on June 23, 2013
Everyone should read this. The grave is not just a hole in the ground.....it is a doorway.
An amazing account of what is beyond the grave especially coming from a skilled brain surgeon with high integrity.
When we are made aware of what is afterlife it challenges us to live accordingly.
on May 5, 2016
What was there was interesting but I expected more. ..was a little disappointed
on June 13, 2013
Too simple for this field. spirituality has most definitely exposed itself in a much more collective nature right here on earth! No need to convince ourselves or others of this age old thinking of heaven and hell, when our purpose and journey is staring us right in our face.
on May 16, 2014
I didn't like the summary and went out and bought the entire book. I didn't realize I was buying the summary , which looked like cliff notes. I had to pay shipping and this made the price terrible for what I got.
on July 24, 2014
My husband and I bought the cd set and listened to it in our drive to visit familia in myrtle beach, sc. it was wonderful and gave us such hope, faith and love of god. I highly recommend it.
on March 30, 2013
Proof of Heaven -- Dr. Eben Alexander III M.D. -- Book Summary... the book "Proof of Heaven" had been recommended to me by several persons. Time being limited, this book gave me a window into Dr Eben's experiences. I did purchase 2 copies of the Proof of Heaven.