- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (April 30, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 052141413X
- ISBN-13: 978-0521414135
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,406,285 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Proof Theory: A selection of papers from the Leeds Proof Theory Programme 1990 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
A collection of expository and research articles derived from the SERC 'Logic for IT' Summer School and Conference on Proof Theory.
About the Author
Harold Simmons is officially retired but still active in research. He also teaches postgraduate courses in the School of Mathematics at the University of Manchester.
Stanley S. Wainer is an Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at the University of Leeds and a past-President of the British Logic Colloquium. --This text refers to the Printed Access Code edition.