|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.44 - $61.76|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps are adorned with embroidered details in this contoured, comfort sandal from Propet.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Simple but never dull, the Propet Maribel women's open-toe sandal is a nice place to relax your feet in. This women's slide sandal is crafted with a supple hand sewn leather upper with three adjustable straps for a snug fit. A leather lining and a contoured, cushioned insole with microfiber sock lining keep each step cool and cozy. The Propet Maribel is finished with a PU outsole designed for comfort and durability.
Propet is a rapidly growing shoe company dedicated to making the worlds best walking shoes. Propet shoes are better walking shoes because they're designed and manufactured to be your most comfortable walking experience ever. Extra attention is paid to giving your foot support where it is needed, more cushy comfort where it counts and more room where your foot's moving parts need freedom when walking. The result has to be tried to be believed! Shouldn't you be wearing the world's best walking shoes?
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C1YJNC4
- Item model number: Maribel-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They're ok. I'll keep them but these are not what I thought propet products were better than these.Published 12 months ago by nenna
Love this style. want more if they go on sale !!
I have a wardrobe of Propet sandals. they are the most comfortable shoe brand I wear.
This shoe fits well ...with all the velcro adjustments I can wear even when my feet swell. Only thing I would change is the insole..the stitching is a little uncomfortable.Published 23 months ago by Brenda T. Gibson
They fits, but they have a narrower foot bed then I would have thought. They have very comfortable soles and are very flexible. Read morePublished on July 21, 2014 by BeverlyFelix
Not only do they look good they feel good too. Look forward to wearing them all summer.They go with everything.Published on April 17, 2014 by Cynthia Childress