Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by iamjustjohn on February 6, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Comdet answered on February 8, 2011
Comment | 8 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks a lot for the information. I thought I read somewhere online that the cleaning station does automatically provide optimal battery health but thanks for the confirmation on how it works.
iamjustjohn answered on February 9, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If it has a lythium battery you have to charge after every shave in order to prolong battery life. Also do not store or use the battery to high temperatures, the lower is the temp the better is.
Mik answered on January 13, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've wondered the same thing regarding battery conditioning. My old Braun 7570 definitely automatically conditioned the battery every six months or so (full drain, then prompted you to recharge it), but the owner's manual on my new 790cc says nothing about it. But apparently, it still has this feature. Good information.
PH answered on December 6, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Braun has told me that you can recharge after every use or let it run down as you wish.
However, if you recharge all the time, they say it's a good idea to let it run down completely through normal use every six months or so and then fully recharge. I do this every 4 months or so just to be safe. By the way, Braun promises 50 minutes of shave time per charge but doing this has given me twice that including 10 days of standby time.
Robert Stein answered on December 30, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product