- Series: Casebook
- Hardcover: 1330 pages
- Publisher: Aspen Law & Business; 3rd edition (May 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735524920
- ISBN-13: 978-0735524927
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,714,779 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Property Law: Rules, Policies and Practices (Casebook) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The writing is clear and comprehensible, and the cases are well chosen: provocative while remaining good examples of Black Letter Law.
My property class was the only section using Singer's book, and we are the only section that actually enjoyed the area of property law. This was not a coincidence.