Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 263 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 267 reviews
on August 7, 2012
This shoe/slipper helps with my swelling, edemic, diabetic feet. I can adjust it appropriately as the swelling in my feet ebbs and flows. Not perfect but better than other solutions I've tried thus far. A little heavy because it has an orthotic but very tolerable since I use it as a slipper around the house. It could be used as a shoe since it has a full tread. In that case I think its weight would be more noticeable because of the additional walking and I suspect it would cause foot problems such as blistering because of rubbing against the adjustable features of the shoe.
on December 24, 2016
This was a very nice purchase for my Dad who has kidney disease and is on dialysis. His left food swells significantly and we had been unable to find any shoe that could accommodate him until this one. I wish I had ordered his actual show size though but I thought we needed to go up a half size. It turns out these shoes are true to their size but we'll know for the next time. For now, he just wears extra thick socks and is very happy with these shoes.

This is our second pair. First pair was ordered a size too large. We thought the swelling would require us to add a half size but that was not the case. Just order your usual shoe size and be confident it will fit! We got the 5E in his regular shoe size and couldn't be happier.
on September 5, 2015
My husband has Multiple Sclerosis and we have had difficulty getting shoes on his feet as they are so swollen due to his inability to ambulate. I bought these shoes with the hopes that they would open wide enough to get his swollen feet in, and we really like the fact that these particular shoes also adjust and open at the heel. He is also able to put them on by himself as other shoes have been a "two person project" to get his feet in and it also required the use of a shoe-horn. He was happy with the appearance of the shoe and is able to wear them all day and adjust them easily as needed. I wish there was a similar shoe with more ankle support, but overall they were better than I expected and I am so happy we finally found a shoe that doesn't require a 20 minute struggle to put on. I would recommend these shoes for anyone with edema of the feet. Thank you.
on April 17, 2017
The shoes are for our son. He wears AFOs. Due to that and growing it has been harder to find shoes that fit and are easy for caregivers to put on him. The back and front openings make them so much easier to put on. He had a pair of similar slipper shoes that fit, but were really ugly. Lately there are more of these slipper shoes that look like shoes. That is a good thing. We now have to wait and check if he has any rubbing from the shoes to cause a sore. We are hopeful that it will be fine.
on December 18, 2013
My husband has swelling in his feet but more so on his left foot. Getting one size shoe to fit both feet is difficult. I bought the Propet and the Foamtreads at the same time hoping one would fit and I'd send the other back. I'm keeping them both. The Velcro tongue opens the shoe completely from heel to toe making it easy to insert the foot. The Velcro on both side allows for adjustment to fit the foot. Some say these are slippers and not shoes but for our purpose they are shoes. They are the best choice I have found for his unique condition. I bought both the Propet and the Foamtreads at the same time. Only negative is the Propet is the toe room is a little tighter compared to the Foamtreads.
on February 8, 2016
Purchased for my husband. He has a high instep and is hard to fit, but these slippers are great. He usually wears shoe 10/6E, we had return these for size 9 in 5E as 10 was to long. He says the fit is good, are comfortable and he would recommend.
on July 29, 2012
For years I have purchased a variety of extra wide, cushioned slippers for my dad's diabetic feet. Finally, this one really works. He prefers mules, because it's hard for him to bend over, so I had to insist he try these. But since that first try, he wears them all the time. They are highly adjustable and apparently, he thinks they are the most comfortable ones yet. I, myself, own other Propet shoes, and I have to say that Propet has thus far given me 100% satisfaction on comfort, style, and quality. Propet is a great brand.
on March 12, 2017
True 5E and somewhat more. I can easily insert a drop toe AFO and close the shoe without the fit being too tight.
on March 13, 2017
My dad has a lot of trouble with his feet - these seem to do the trick though - when he buys regular shoes he gets a 12.5 extra wide- but with these a 12 wide worked just fine.
on March 4, 2015
Overall, I like the shoe. I like the option of taking the insole out. I am in a wheelchair and also wear a brace on my leg and foot. The shoe fits over the brace very well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.