Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Propet Men's MPED3 Pedwalker 3 Oxford
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on October 6, 2012
My husband is a diabetic with very bad neuropathy so he has to have a shoe with good support and yet allows his feet to breath. He has tried several different shoes approved by Medicare for diabetics but they never seemed to fit right. This shoe fit perfect from the first time he put them on. I highly recommend this shoe for all diabetics.
on April 7, 2012
I've purchased a number of styles of therapeutic shoes for a family member who has multiple medical conditions, including pedal edema and neuropathy. These have been by far the best of all the styles we've tried. They expand as needed to accommodate swelling/edema and are comfortable/durable. I've spent much more money on specially fitted shoes by a pedorthist, but these are the ones she wears. There was no break-in period for these shoes. She has never had any blisters or reddened areas. I have even put these in the washer on occasion and they still look/feel fine. Admittedly, they are not going to win any glamour contest--they look just like the illustration. But they look as good (or better) than most therapeutic shoes of this type. We have been most pleased with this purchase and highly recommend these shoes.
on September 3, 2010
I have had these shoes for about a week and so far I love them. Especially for the roominess. My feet look skinny but my toes spread out and when I have another gout flair up I will need the room and the stretch of the neoprene.
I have several foot problems and spend a lot of time on my feet so I am working with different inserts and socks. This doesn't reflect badly on the shoes; on the contrary with all the room I can afford to put in or take out inserts till I find that perfect balance. Thank you propet and amazon and shoe mall for making my online experience a pleasant one!!!!
on May 4, 2014
I bought these shoes in yet another attempt to find comfortable shoes for my size 15EE feet and accommodate my lymph-edema swelling. The shoes opened wide enough and I was able to put in my orthotic insoles. Wearing them for just six hours ruined the shoes. They stretched out and began to roll-under so that I was walking on the side of the shoe instead of the sole. The glue holding the sole to the upper also began to separate. These shoes may work for lighter weight people, but not for anyone much over 200 lbs.
on December 27, 2012
Very, very comfortable shoes ...
I recommend this shoe, especially for large-weight
For long-distance walking or standing for a long time
on December 11, 2012
The shoes are quite comfortable, i work office so needed something like this, its very lightweight and has a removable insole if you prefer inserting your own insole...shoes is stylish as I got many compliments cause co-workers thought it was suede ...it actually does look so but its neoprene i think. Only issue I have is because the front of the shoe is neoprene and not say leather or something i fear my toe will bust through the soft fabric or de-shape it.

I recommend it for people looking for a comfortable shoe and around maybe 200lbs...also note the fabric area is not water proof.
on January 9, 2010
This is one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! It feels like a slipper instead of a shoe. The "strap" is sturday and has plenty of velcro to hold tightly. The only complaint I have with this shoe is that the upper front is made of a fabric which, like most fabric, tends to "fray" over time with contact from other items. In all fairness to the Propet company, though, I have to say that the amount of "fraying" I have seen (and I am bad about sticking my feet under things) has been minimal, and I've had my shoes for a while.

One thing to note before buying these shoes, though, is that the fabric is so soft that it provides NO protection against anything dropped on the upper foot or toes.
on December 11, 2013
The shoe is light and comfortable. The long buckle makes it easy to put on / take off. But I think the arch support is weak, and while walking i can feel the outer sole is a bit hard. Also, it does not breath well, I can feel my socks got dump in middle of the day.
on June 13, 2011
I bought these for an elderly relative who has foot problems. He loves them. Very soft upper and strong sole. Good product.
on June 3, 2016
Fits well, and quite comforable, however the foam rubber used in the soles is far from durable. It wears quickly, and picks up debris when walking outside. I basically use these for walking around inside my building, because walking around the downtown area that I live in will destroy them quickly otherwise