- File Size: 8024 KB
- Print Length: 250 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sterling & Stone (August 4, 2017)
- Publication Date: August 4, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074L9JP4Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,718 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Prophecy's Child (Broken Throne Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 250 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Discover the Magic
Of Harry Potter with Kindle in Motion. Read on any device. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As in the first book Davis balances the elements of magic, history, and the everyday current world in a seamless manor. The writing is fantastic, the characters continue to surprise me and more than once I found myself almost physically vibrating with excitement or anticipation. I am not often kept guessing by story line and have been so thrilled to find an author that continues to keep me on my toes!
I CANNOT WAIT to find out what happen next. This book (and series) is a must read in my opinion and one I will be buying as a set to have a physical copy for my library.
Let me start with the end: simply great. I have so many questions, what will happen to Winnie, and Artos and Victor, and with all the others, I cannot wait to read more.
I loved the book, as the happenings were very enticing, always made me curious, where are things heading, what's next, how can it be more and more exciting.
The only thing I didn't like that much, how pig headed Winnie can be, almost too childish, but she is hardly an adult yet, so this is okay. I still liked, how she resolves her situation and sticks with her friends.
I definitely recommend this to read, as the story evolves on more levels from book one, and you don't want to miss it :)
Wonderfully-paced, this original storyline flows smooth as silk with no bogging down and really captures your attention with the author’s vivid world-building and endearing characters. You are sucked into Davis’ world from the very first page.
An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review of which this is both honest and completely voluntary.
I loved the first book in this series and was very excited to get the second book. I found this book a bit slower to get started than the first one, and at times I was incredibly frustrated with the choices made by Winnie, the main character. Once the story got moving, it was impossible to put down and I can't wait for the next book.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Mythology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Arthurian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban