- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DCJPFSS
- Average Customer Review: 418 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,855 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Propper Men's 100-Percent Cotton Boonie Sun Hat
|Price:||$3.79 - $19.99|
- Sewn to military specification MIL-H-44105B
- Vent holes direct air away from head
- Adjustable chin strap ensures a secure fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Protect yourself from the elements with a PROPPER Boonie. This boonie is sewn to military specification MIL-H-44105B. Vent holes on either side allow for air circulation while an adjustable chin strap ensures a secure fit.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One problem: The sizes don't seem very consistent. My son has this exact hat in 7 1/2", which is definitely too tight for me. So I ordered the 7 3/4, but its definitely too loose, seemingly more than 1/4" difference. Apparently the sizes are not precise. I figure I'll just put the one that's too large in the dryer once, to shrink it a bit.
UPDATE 9-3-14: I was unable to shrink the 7 3/4" even slightly, despite repeated washings/dryings on the hottest settings. But when the 7 3/4" got lost somewhere in the Andes. I replaced it with the 7 1/2" and discovered it was very easy to stretch it a bit larger, just with my hands, without it tearing. Fits me perfectly now. In retrospect, not shrinking in the washer/dryer is undoubtedly a good thing.
Because of the low price (paid 9.99 I think) and the actual hat (threading/construction) hasn't degraded, I would order again.
I rate it 4 star because of the color fading after one summer season of use.