- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DCJPCKY
- Average Customer Review: 271 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #51,923 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Propper Men's 65P/35C ACU Trouser Pant
|Price:||$26.56 - $84.69|
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- Battle Rip fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inspired by authentic military design, the PROPPER ACU Trouser in Battle Rip fabric combines the functionality of a military garment with a winder range of pattern options for the public safety market. The 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant, with DuPont Teflon fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. The trouser features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and a drawstring waist for a quick and secure fit. A leg cuff with front closure tie allows a more comfortable fit on the outside of the boot collar. The pant also features a button fly, bellowed storage pocket on the calf, forward-tilted cargo pockets and knee pouches with hook and loop closures for internal kneepad inserts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope this review helps someone. God Bless our Troops!
PS. They're made in China....whereas Propper's Official Military Production Line manufactures real, genuine American-made wear for our real troops...need I say more?