- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DE5LZD4
- Average Customer Review: 116 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #68,374 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Propper Men's ACU Coat Jacket
|Price:||$50.99 - $74.99|
- Mandarin collar
- Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Relaxed fit
- A DuPont Teflon fabric protector helps repel liquids from Propper's fade, shrink and wrinkle-resistant camo jacket.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inspired by authentic military design, the PROPPER ACU Coat in Battle Rip fabric provides the functionality of a military garment in a lighter weight material. The 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant, with DuPont Teflon fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. The coat features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and a bi-swing back for improved range of motion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I have big problems with the material. The description says that Battlerip "provides the functionality of a military garment in a lighter weight material", it is also billed as an all season material. Its only All-Season if you dont count summer. Compared to my actual issued 50/50 Nyco ACU, battle rip is Heavy, Noisy, HOT!!!! It feels like wearing a polyester canvas instead of cotton. Its also incredibly noisy material, that acts and sounds a lot like a canvas drop cloth. Maybe there is a "lightweight" version of BattleRip, but this most definitely is not it. Anything over 80 degrees and its useless to me, i wish someone had reviewed and said it was as hot as it was. In the south this might be a viable winter fabric, but it is almost useless the rest of the year. I will be returning for 50/50 Nyco or keeping it as a Winter set.