- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DE5LZD4
- Average Customer Review: 114 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,380 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Propper Men's ACU Coat
|Price:||$54.99 - $99.74|
- Mandarin collar
- Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Relaxed fit
- A DuPont Teflon fabric protector helps repel liquids from Propper's fade, shrink and wrinkle-resistant camo jacket.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Inspired by authentic military design, the PROPPER ACU Coat in Battle Rip fabric provides the functionality of a military garment in a lighter weight material. The 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant, with DuPont Teflon fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. The coat features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and a bi-swing back for improved range of motion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But I have big problems with the material. The description says that Battlerip "provides the functionality of a military garment in a lighter weight material", it is also billed as an all season material. Its only All-Season if you dont count summer. Compared to my actual issued 50/50 Nyco ACU, battle rip is Heavy, Noisy, HOT!!!! It feels like wearing a polyester canvas instead of cotton. Its also incredibly noisy material, that acts and sounds a lot like a canvas drop cloth. Maybe there is a "lightweight" version of BattleRip, but this most definitely is not it. Anything over 80 degrees and its useless to me, i wish someone had reviewed and said it was as hot as it was. In the south this might be a viable winter fabric, but it is almost useless the rest of the year. I will be returning for 50/50 Nyco or keeping it as a Winter set.