- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DE5LZDY
- Average Customer Review: 755 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,705 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Propper Men's Canvas Tactical Pant
|Price:||$10.41 - $70.14|
- Action stretch waist band
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Dupont Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Belt sold separately
- Nine pocket design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You demand a lot from your pants when you're on the move and the PROPPER Tactical Pant delivers. Nine pockets hold everything from your smartphone to your multi-tool. Rugged canvas fabric offers durability and strength, with DuPont Teflon fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. An action-stretch waistband adds comfort. And with our innovative wallet \"pocket in a pocket\" you'll appreciate not sitting on your wallet all day long.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear these as casual dress in my daily life's activities, to the gym lifting weights, hiking, camping, hunting, Ive even slept in them. There tough,versatile, look good and last a long time. Best pants I've ever owned. I've tried the Blackhawk tactical pants and they fell apart and there more expensive. These are cheaper, better made, and fit great. I really do not have any negative comment to say about them and I've worn them for years.
Keep making them propper your doing it right.
The bad though is after those 4-6 months the seams get loose and start to tear especially around the crouch even with the added stitching already in place.
I recently got a pair of the lightweight tactical pants, they seemed different then previous pairs. they had a slightly bigger tool pocket on the left leg and had string on the zipper. One of the major things I noted from getting the lightweight was the lack of a belt that previous pants came with. I will also note that the Dupont label was not on the pants as well. Within the 3 days I stained those pants and I was not happy, and now its been 2 weeks and they are even more stained. I felt like the lightweight is cheap imitation.
I still approve of the pants despite the lightweight type.