|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||800x480 pixels|
|RAM||512 GB DDR3|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Proscan 7-Inch Android Internet Tablet, Capacitive Touch Screen, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, with Included Case and Keyboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Proscan 7-Inch Tablet with Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Built in Camera; 1.2GHz Processor; Capacitive Touch screen - ultra responsive technology
- Includes Case and Keyboard which fits perfectly for this unit
- View web pages and media in landscape or portrait mode via automatic orientation detection
- Connect to the internet on any WiFi Network to browse your favourite sites (802.11 B/G/N)
- 4 GB Flash Memory built in - Expandable to 32 GB via micro SD card; USB 2.0 included for high speed file transfer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This powerful 7-Inch Tablet with multi touch Capacitive touch screen will connect you to the world. As a bonus this latest tablet includes a free case and keyboard - allowing you to input text via the touch screen or via keyboard, yours free! Enjoy movies, pictures, music, games, and thousands of APPS with this 7" Capacitive touch screen tablet. The tablet features the latest in Google powered Android operating system. Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean operating system makes it easier then ever to connect to the internet and all your favorite on-line activities including, email, social networking, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. etc. Proscan's latest Android tablet includes a front facing camera allowing you to snap images, watch videos and video conference. The unit has a blazing fast 1.2 GHz processor turning any task into a dream. With 4 GB of built in flash memory plus an expandable slot to 32 GB you will be able to store and play all your digital media. Built in Wi-Fi (802.11 B/G/N) will connect this internet tablet to any Wi-Fi network and connect you to the world. You can even connect to an Ethernet LAN port (via USB dongle). There is a built in speaker so you can listen to audio with friends, plus a 3.5 MM headphone jack for the audio/video meant for your ears only. The built in rechargeable battery will give you hours of use before recharge is necessary. All your favorite sites, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, YouTube, Pandora etc. are just 1 click away! View the web and your media in your choice of portrait or landscape mode with automatic orientation detection. Transfer all your files from your computer via high speed USB 2.0 port. With the included GetJar App store you can download thousands of applications for social media, work and play. If you are looking for a high powered, functional internet tablet, look no further, this is sure to please you.
Legal DisclaimerProduct sold as is, in its original container, with all original parts included in the packaging.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried several tablets that are below $100 and they were all virtually unusable, except for this one. That being said, here are the pros and cons as I see it, including the things that make this tablet difficult for some:
1. The cheapest tablet available that is actually usable
2. If you get a bad one, Amazon will replace it. Also most brick and mortar stores let you exchange/return as well
3. Runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, so you have access to almost all the latest apps (currently the latest version is 4.2 which has only minor changes)
4. Has the Google Play store among others. Most cheap tablets lack the Google Play Store which cuts you off from the best apps
5. The included keyboard and case (if you're model comes with it) are really nice and work very well. What a bargain! I sometimes use the keyboard/case with my Nexus 7
6. HDMI output (Mini HDMI which is fully compatible just uses an adapter) is available so you can stream movies from the internet or an SD card (or home DLNA server) and watch them on your TV
7. The battery lasts for at least 4 hours of continuous use (haven't tested it too much). It will go a couple days with light use
8. The expandable storage slots are nice
9. Has a capacitive touch screen so you don't have to push hard to get it to register the touch.
1. The wireless antenna sucks. It doesn't have the range that the higher end tablets have. This means that internet browsing will be a bit slower, and you can't be on the outskirts of the range. It works consistently though as long as you're close enough to the wireless router.
2. The processor is slow, so it is far from snappy and responsive like a Nexus 7. However, for less than half the price of the N7 you shouldn't expect it to be comparable.
3. USB charging is not available, so you have to use the included wall adapter.
4. If you want to play games with heavy graphics, the tablet will lag and stutter. My kids play "My Play Home" and other graphical yet non-intensive games all the time without problem.
5. Even when close to a wireless source, the download speeds can be too slow for streaming video over the internet. The best way to watch video is to put it on the SD card and play it with JoeVLC or the built in player.
Would definitely buy again, very happy with the tablet for the price.
Some people have commented that Google Play did NOT come on their tablet. It appears that some have it, and some don't. If Google Play is important to you and you aren't comfortable side-loading it on there yourself, you may want to look elsewhere. User n0va59 reports that most apps can be installed through Aptoid.
Additionally, there have been reports that the latest models no longer have an HDMI port, and possibly no microphone. There seems to be some confusin around this, but if that is important to you, you may want to look elsewhere.
I purchased TWO of these tablets, from this exact link. One from seller zip2012, and one from seller Deal-Hunters.
On October 15th 2013, I purchased a NEW PLT7044K ProScan tablet from seller zip2012, in white, and it arrived to me in perfect condition on October 21st 2013. I had zero problems setting it up, installing apps from APTOIDE (Google Play is not compatible with this tablet), and connection to my Wifi (we live full time in an RV and use the park RV towers) was effortless and quick. I gave this tablet to my 13yr old daughter for her 13th birthday. She loves it.
USING THE VERY SAME LINK I used to buy the first tablet from here... On October 30th 2013, I purchased a NEW PLT7044K Proscan tablet from seller Deal-Hunters, in black, and it arrived to me in perfect condition on November 5th 2013. I purchased this one for my son's 14th birthday, which is coming up very quickly. I opened the package right there at the post office, turned on the tablet, and immediately noticed something was wrong. The volume button was in the wrong place, and when the tablet come on, it had a "dead android" laying on it's back with it's belly panel opened and a yellow caution triangle over it with a black exclamation mark inside. I tried to look through the manual to see what this meant, but found nothing about it. It was stuck like that for roughly five minutes before it finally turned itself off and back on again. Once it booted back up, it SEEMED fine. So, I took the box and tablet home. When I got home, I turned on the wifi since the battery was showing 89% already on it. The Wifi turned on, but refused to find any signals around me.
I asked my daughter for her tablet to compare against, and still hers had great reception to the towers and worked fine, but my son's wouldn't. So I clicked on the tablet's information to see what it said and found that under the Model information, it said MID704. The STICKER on the back of the tablet, however, said PLT7044K-B. So, the sticker was right, but the software installed was entirely wrong.
In the end, the first tablet I got shipped to me was actually the WRONG tablet, still... it should have been the PLT7044K, but I got the PLT7045K (which I love, so don't get me wrong), and the second tablet I ordered should have been the PLT7044K, but I got a MID704 (whatever that is), which didn't function with any wifi connections, what-so-ever.
Worse yet, when I contacted Amazon about this issue via chat, their customer service tried to offer me a partial refund of $28, when I'd spend $87! I disconnected the chat immediately and called the number to explain it all to them. Once they got into my order history, they immediately understood me and refunded my money right away, plus sent me a shipping label to return the product. In a couple of days here, they're going to call me back to assist me in getting the RIGHT tablet shipped to me, and this time I am going BACK to the seller zip2012.
My point in this all? The experiences that each person here is writing about on how the tablet performs depends entirely on if they even GOT the right tablet to begin with. Carefully check the sticker on the back of the product. Check the PRINTING too on the back. Also, go into the setting and check the software installation information. If they don't all say the same thing - YOU GOT THE WRONG PRODUCT! This can make *ALL* the difference.
Apparently, from seller to seller, the product will vary and be different, if not entirely wrong. So... the one I got and love is the PROSCAN PLT7045K. The wifi/air card on it is great. The tablet functions perfectly for someone who's never owned one and needs a starter tablet for a good price. My daughter's tablet let's her read ebooks, draw with SketchMobile, play fruit ninja's, use Stylicious (an app that allows her to document her clothes and organize them), uses the weather app, Google Voice, texts to friends on it, uses FB on it, plays Candy Crush on it, types out stories and diary entries on it, listens to music on it, keeps her photos on it, creates lists and to-do tasks on it with the Color Notes app, uses DuoLingo app on it to study her spanish, uses Khan Academy on it in the browser to do her school work, plays Virtual Families 2 on it, plays the piano on it using the MyPiano App, plays Angry Birds Star Wars on it, and the list seriously just keeps on going. For a 13 yr old girl, that tablet is absolutely everything she needed and wanted. We're not disappointed.
JUST BE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ONE BEFORE YOU REVIEW IT AS A BAD PRODUCT! I really, seriously, feel like a lot of the bad reviews coming in are from folks getting the wrong version shipped to them and they're not even realizing it. Honestly, had it not been for the second tablet that I ordered for my son? I'd have likely never even of noticed that the first one wasn't even the right one either!