Proselect Standard Pet Crate Fan, Silver
|Price:||$23.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed to offer cooling, refreshing airflow for pets!
- Retractable arms allow the fan to be hung on a cage, crate or pet carrier
- Fans circulate the air, removing warm air from the cage interior, and can help to protect pet from overheating
- Features a built-in thermometer to measure ambient temperature, and a port to accommodate an AC/DC adapter (not included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
• Retractable arms allow the fan to be hung on a cage, crate or pet carrier
• Fans circulate the air, removing warm air from the cage interior, and can help to protect pet from overheating
• Quiet, two-speed operation will not disturb pets
• Includes a built-in thermometer to measure ambient temperature
• Features a port to accommodate an AC/DC adapter (not included)
Powered by four "C" batteries (not included)
Size: Measures 6¼"L x 2½"D x 8"H
Top Customer Reviews
It might work more consistently on battery power, if that's what you want it for. I wanted it primarily for plug-in operation, and I don't recommend it for that application.
I wish that it had left-middle-right switch and ran on 2, D batteries like the one I still own and use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fan was noisy and did not create very much air circulationPublished 1 month ago by deanna patterson
Perfect for when we have adoptions and we have to be out in the heat with the puppies!Published 2 months ago by Michele R Freeman
Dog knocked it off and it broke the clip that holds it on to the kennel. Get what I pay for I guess.Published 8 months ago by john Wade
The fan is very noisy - it is out of balance and clicks and rattles. What would have been a great idea is a dud....Published 10 months ago by Jacalyn Goforth
Very disappointed in this fan. Cheaply made, way over priced and very weak. There are much better options, I found a Ryobi Fan that is much better. Read morePublished 10 months ago by William
Fantastic! It keeps my dog cool while he is in the car! It is designed for crates, not car windows, but I used a bungee cord and the car's coat bar to make it work.Published 10 months ago by onwingsofsong
This is a spare fan, this fan has a tendency to break/wear-out after a year.
When I use this spare, I will probably buy another spare. Read more