|Item Weight||10 Pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||10.55 x 9.72 x 9.72 inches|
|Package Weight||4.97 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Model Name||ProsourceFit Slam Medicine Balls 10 lbs Smooth Textured Grip Dead Weight Balls for CrossFit, Strength and Conditioning Exercises, Cardio and Core Workouts|
|Included Components||Smooth Slam Ball|
FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 3 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Very Good
FREE delivery: Friday, Dec 9 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
ProsourceFit Slam Medicine Balls 5Lbs Smooth Textured Grip Dead Weight Balls for Crossfit, Strength & Conditioning Exercises
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||10 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Textured grip - a robust tire tread surface gives you a sturdy grip during intense workouts to prevent the heavy gym ball from slipping through your hands
- Durable - a supple rubber shell Absorbs impact and holds up through the toughest workouts so you can slam your way to a more fit body
- Full body conditioning - from powerful throws to basics like squats and presses, weighted medicine balls help improve coordination, core strength and endurance
- No bouncing - dead weight design is perfect for Forceful slams without the heavy medicine ball bouncing back or rolling for better control and safety
- Multipurpose - available from 10 to 50 lbs, gym slam balls are ideal for Cross fit, weight training, and improving coordination
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
ProsourceFit makes high quality products for strength and resistance training, performance, muscle recovery, yoga and Pilates. Our fitness equipment is made with commercial gym quality at prices that also makes them ideal for home workouts. We exist to inspire active, healthy lifestyles with products that make fitness attainable and enjoyable for everyone. Our extensive line of equipment is perfect for home workouts, personal trainers, CrossFit boxes, yoga studios, and gyms of all types.
Get a fun & functional workout with ProsourceFit Medicine Slam Balls! Designed to give you a full-body workout & get your heart pumping, these durably constructed dead weight slam balls are filled with sand so you can throw & slam as hard as you want without any bounce. Use instead of weights to create your own dynamic exercises that will challenge your core, legs, arms, back & overall conditioning. Available in various weights, the slam balls can be used for beginners or advanced athletes!
- Durably constructed rubber shell absorbs & withstands the toughest workouts
- Dead weight design creates safer workouts & zero bounce back
- Perfect for powerful full body conditioning exercises or cross-training
- Great alternative to free weights for muscle building
- Classic Slam Balls available in 5-50lbs
- Tread Slam Balls available in 10-50lbs
(Classic) Anti-Slip Grip
Designed with a subtly textured exterior, Classic Slam Balls have just the perfect amount of grip for control and comfort during throws, slams or Russian twists. Now you can focus on your workout and not your hands slipping.
(Tread) Ultra-Grip Surface
Covered in a tough tire tread surface, the grip on Tread Slam Balls stands out from the rest. With a water-resistant rubber tread grip, you can feel safe and secure throwing or doing push-ups on the floor during even the most intense sweat sessions.
Unlike traditional free weights that limit your range of motion during exercises, slam balls can be used in a wide range of exercises that force your body to move more dynamically. You can burn more calories, boost your heart rate, coordination and athletic performance. A wide range of weights make them ideal for beginners or advanced athletes. Incorporate weighted slam balls into classics like lunges and squats to strengthen the core, shoulders and arms at the same time, or opt for fun and effective exercises like wall throws or overhead slams to!
Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also bought the larger 25 lbs and found it not as easy to hold mostly because the sand or whatever they put inside of it feels like it's a quarter of the size of the ball it self but it sits awkwardly at the bottom so in addition to the tread being more sparse it was hard to grip.
This 15 lb version, however, did not have this same problem since the tread was enough to perfectly hold the weight with both hands without slipping or the weight of the sand (or whatever) doesn't shift around.
There is also a fill hole to fill it up with air using a ball/bike pump but it wasn't necessary for the 15 lb. This ball was not solid but for the price you can't beat it!
This medicine ball is at a great price point. Good durability. The weight is contained within the shell, adding slight movement, so you’re working stability.
Would recommend, would buy same brand.