Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on February 5, 2016
I own two copies of this book in print in addition to the Kindle version. It has always been my No. 1 guide in times of financial trouble... Just reading the book eases one's mind and gives you definite steps to follow to help get you out of your trouble, actually rather quickly if you follow it. Many of our financial problems are more about what society or people in general think and not what our own experience is. So, to me, this is a very comforting guide offering a way out and definite steps one can take. You can't have too many copies!
on April 10, 2015
What an amazing book to publish in the midst of the depression! Its tenets still hold true to this day. Using affirmative prayer and claiming your good will reap wonders in your life. Unity co-founder, Charles Filmore, presents a different way to look at prosperity, how to receive it, and how to use it. These words still ring true to this generation. A great read. Language is slightly antiquated, but again, remember it was written and published during the Great Depression
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2013
I have read a couple of book from Fillmore over the years and I believe this is one of his best. So special and encouraging you simply will find a great quote on every page. This is one of those life changing books that you should read every couple of years. What I love about the philosophy of Fillmore is that you can be spiritual AND also enjoy what earth has for you today. This book obviously is about prosperity and he embraces it along with a love of God. This is seriously one of my favorite spiritual books and I highly recommend it to everyone.
on August 11, 2015
This book provided the wonderful reminders of the power of consciousness. I am in the process of reprogramming my thinking about substance and supply and my role in determining how these appear in my physical reality. In one example, I contemplate the universal nature of substance until I am conscious of the presence of living substance. In contemplating the universal nature of anything I move my attention to the vast variety of forms that thing takes and my capacity to give shape to these forms. So I ask, "How many forms of substance might I become conscious of its presence today?" Through the power of consciousness, images appear on the stage of my mind and I enjoy these in my inner life experiences.
on June 4, 2017
Great prosperity book! It teaches us that true prosperity is spiritual and that god is our source!
on April 4, 2016
Read a chapter a day out of this book until the teachings hit home and work for you. This is among my top five prosperity books!
on October 18, 2015
The author's sentence structure and word usage are from an earlier time. You must therefore read this book slowly and thoughtfully in order to profit from it. Doing so, though, will well reward you for your time and effort.
on August 9, 2016
I really enjoy books by Unity cofounder Charles Fillmore. I've yet to finish it because I want to gain an understanding of what prosperity mean. Asking and seeking abundance is something I've been practicing. Very good book.
on December 2, 2015
I consider this book as very interesting. Despite the fact it was written in the last century it is still valid. I definitely recommend to read it.
on February 27, 2011
This book is an excellent resource supporting me in living my life of knowing that God is the source of all supply. I have heard it many times and seen it written. Mr. Fillmore brings the spiritual understanding deep from my soul into acknowledging the source within myself is the God within me. Strengthening this acknowledgment with the 23rd Psalms and positive affirmations. I appreciate the tithing chapter. I give to God what has been given to me.