- Save 5% on BESTEK Australia & China Adapter when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK Voltage Converter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code 58WOCW33 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on BESTEK India Adapter when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK Voltage Converter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code WD6E8YSK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "[Patent Protected] BESTEK Travel Adapter 220V to 1..." and save 53% off the $70.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
[Patent Protected] BESTEK Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4 USB Ports and UK/AU/US/EU Plug Adapter
- BESTEK Travel Power Converter：Patented technology converts all countries voltage(100-240V,50/60Hz) to US voltage (110V,60Hz), ideal for charging a variety of devices when traveling abroad
- Charges 7 Devices Simultaneously: 6A Output Charging; 4 USB charging ports with a combined 6A output plus 3 AC ports
- Certified Safe: NRTL safety tested and upgraded hardware ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Comes with 24-Month warranty. Over-current, over-load, over-heat and short-circuit protection. [*Note: USB outputs are completely isolated from the AC power to keep your devices safely]
- Travel-Ready Design with Carry-Bag: Compact size (6x3x1.57 inches) with 5 foot detachable power cable makes this power converter easy to pack and take anywhere you go
- Worldwide Use: 1 EU power cable and 3 international adapters ( US/UK/AU adapter) support outlets in North America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, Japan, China etc, more than 150 countries all over the world
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Worldwide Power Voltage Converter•With the BESTEK Power Converter, your travel voltage worries are over. Convert overseas voltage from 90-220V to 110-120V and powers up your US electronic device safely.
Kindly Note• When simultaneously charging multiple devices, make sure that its accumulative power is less than 200w in order to avoid over-heating or damage.
• Please don't use this power converter to charge your hair dryer, hair straightener, and curling iron.
• Please don't use this converter with appliances rated at voltage 220V-240V AC. This product is only able to supply power to 110V-120VAC products
2nd generation All-in-One Design• Boasts 3 AC outlets and 6A 4 USB charging ports charge 7 devices simultaneously.
• 3 plug adapters and 1 EU plug cable cover the sockets all over the world.
MultiProtect Safety System• NRTL safety tested.
• Short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Specification:• Input Voltage: 90～260V AC
• AC Output: 100~120V/AC
• AC Output: 200W rated, 230W Max
• USB Output: DC5V/4.2A rated,6.0A max (four USB ports accumulative )
• Input cable: three prongs AC input cable with EU plug
• Additional replaceable plugs: UK,US and AU plug
• Certification: TÜV SÜD Listed.
• Protections: Over-current, Over temperature, Output short-circuit
What You Get• 1 x BESTEK Power Voltage Converter
• 1 x EU Cable
• 3 x Travel Adapter
• 1 x Carrying Bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The travel adapter includes 4 USB outlets, which eliminated the need to take separate USB chargers with the adapter.
The adapter has an internal fan which operates continuously when the adapter is turned on. The fan makes a low buzzing sound. I found that I can barely hear it when my head is on the pillow about 6' from the adapter. It never interrupted my sleep during my trip.
My only complaint about the adapter is its carrying case. The zipper's sliders are difficult to close from the fully open position. They require careful handling. I suppose that for the money you pay you get a high quality adapter and the case is just a nice freebee. I plan to lubricate the zipper's teeth with candle wax before my next trip. Maybe it will help.
And just a few minutes ago (which prompted me to write this review), the fan in this unit started making an awful sound.
it worked great the first few times, but just doesn't last. Maybe I was just unlucky with this one.