- Save 5% on BESTEK Most Europe Adapter when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK Voltage Converter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code GYJTSKCU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on BESTEK India Adapter when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK Voltage Converter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code WD6E8YSK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on BESTEK UK Adapter when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK Voltage Converter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code RZA3MQSX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
[Patent Protected] BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4-Port USB Charging and UK/AU/US/EU Worldwide Plug Adapter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK Travel Power Converter：Patented technology converts all countries voltage(100-240V,50/60Hz) to US voltage (110V,60Hz), ideal for charging a variety of devices when traveling abroad
- Charges 7 Devices Simultaneously: 6A Output Charging; 4 USB charging ports with a combined 6A output plus 3 AC ports
- Certified Safe: NRTL safety tested and upgraded hardware ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Comes with 24-Month warranty. Over-current, over-load, over-heat and short-circuit protection. [*Note: USB outputs are completely isolated from the AC power to keep your devices safely]
- Travel-Ready Design: Compact size (6x3x1.57 inches) with 5 foot detachable power cable makes this power converter easy to pack and take anywhere you go
- Worldwide Use: 1 EU power cable and 3 international adapters ( US/UK/AU adapter) support outlets in North America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, Japan, China etc, more than 150 countries all over the world
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SAFETY WARNING• Maximum wattage: 200w
• When simultaneously charging multiple devices, make sure the total wattage is less than 200w in case of over-heating or damage.
• Please don’t use this power converter for supplying power to your hair dryer, hair straightener or curling iron regardless of their wattage
• Please don’t use this converter with appliances rated at coltage 220V-240V AC. This product is only able to supply power to 100V-120VAC products.
BESTEK 2nd generation Portable Power Converter• The original power converter now upgraded with the built-in protection to ensure superior performance and safety.
Worldwide Power Voltage Converter• With the BESTEK Power Converter, your travel voltage worries are over. Convert overseas voltage from 90-220V to 110-120V and powers up your US electronic device safely.
All-in-One Design• Boasts 3 AC outlets and 6A 4 USB charging ports charge 7 devices simultaneously.
• 3 plug adapters and 1 EU plug cable cover the sockets all over the world.
MultiProtect Safety System• NRTL safety tested.
• Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Specification:• Input Voltage: 90～260V AC
• AC Output: 100~120V/AC
• AC Output: 200W rated, 230W Max
• USB Output: DC5V/4.2A rated,6.0A max (four USB ports accumulative )
• Input cable: three prongs AC input cable with EU plug
• Additional replaceable plugs: UK,US and AU plug
• Certification: TÜV SÜD Listed.
• Protections: Over-current, Over temperature, Output short-circuit, Surge protection
What You Get• 1 x BESTEK Power Voltage Converter
• 1 x EU Cable
• 3 x Travel Adapter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw another review, giving one star, of a purchaser (D. Rees) who said "It isn't easy to test this before such a trip....who has a foreign outlet here in the US?...not I." That purchaser reported the unit did not work at all. We had no trouble testing the unit before we left (we also traveled to New Zealand) as you do not need a foreign outlet to test it. You plug it into the wall here in the U.S. and turn it on. You then plug in a device to see if the charging function works. The only part of the product you cannot test in the U.S. is the single piece that plugs into the wall in the foreign country and that piece is a pass-through, i.e., it has no moving parts and, even if that part failed when you got to your foreign destination, you could replace it easily.
Another one star reviewer complained that the "the cooling fan came on immediately." The fan operates continuously as part of its standard operation and is not a sign that something is wrong. That reviewer then reported something that was, in fact, a problem, i.e., "a loud pop came from the converter and sparks and smoke exited the converter." That reviewer (Mark) was careful to share exactly what was plugged into the converter so it was clear that he had not exceeded the converter's stated capacity.
Perhaps the best guideline is to, one, buy the product in plenty of time to allow time to test the product well as we did, including load testing it with the devices you intend to us on the trip. That should reveal any defects with the product in a timely fashion, thereby allowing you time to resolve the problem with BESTEK.
My requirements for power adapter/converter were simple-
1. Convert from 220V to 110V
2. Have multiple socket adapters so that way I can use the product for different situations/countries
3. Have multiple outlets, including USB ports for charging a variety of devices so I only have to pack one charger
4. Must be travel size
The Box and Components:
The packaging was pretty standard-a small box with bubble wrap that contained all the components. Included in the box were the power cord, the charger, and three adapters. The feel of the charger is very solid and a little heavy. The reason for the weight of the charger is probably because of the step down transformer. A step down transformer is how you get from 220V to 110V. Overall, the product does feel well built and has a nice “solid” feel to it.
Features: I absolutely appreciate having three different plug adapters included that can be used in different countries. An added bonus is the multiple USB charging ports that is included with two different ampere ratings- 1A and 2.4A. It also has a built in fan, which is a great feature to keep the converter cool. I’ll touch up on the fan further in my review. Finally there is an on/off switch.
When I first used my converter during a family trip, I used it to charge my ipad2 and cell phone using the two of the three outlets and nothing else. I was “breaking it in” if you will. I had no problems charging both my devices at the same time. Then as more devices needed to be charged, I soon had two cell phones, and three tablets plus a battery charger (for the camera) all charging at the same time. The BESTEK power adapter had no problems charging all the devices. The trip was a month long, and I used it every day without fail. As far as heat, it did get warm but that is to be expected as this is a converter. Its physics don’t you know! But there is a fan to keep things cool, especially considering its small size.
About that Fan:
Another reviewer pointed out that the fan in the converter was bothersome, and even my family members were commenting about the “space ship sound” of the converter. I got used to the sound pretty quickly but it can sound loud if everything else around you is quiet, especially if you have wood or tile floors. I’d say that the fan is a strong point in the product, especially if you have multiple devices charging to keep things cool. Soon enough, my family members got over the fan noise and began to appreciate the converter as it kept their devices nicely charged throughout the trip.
Conclusion: This is a great product with lots of charging ports and options for the traveler. Its compact size makes it easy to pack, and the extra adapters for different countries are appreciated. It charged 6 devices (cell phones, tablets, and a battery charger) simultaneously without breaking a sweat and never failed throughout the entirety of my trip. It is compact, easy to pack and has a nice solid feel to it. I recommend this product if you need a 220V to 110V power converter that can charge multiple devices at the same time.
Smart phones, tablets, laptops, and even battery chargers for digital cameras do not require a voltage converter. All you need is an adapter to plug into a foreign outlet (and it's becoming pretty common for hotels and airports to have universal outlets).
There are few electronic devices that you are likely to travel with that require a voltage converter — and some like a hair drier should not be used with the BESTEK converter.
What I use the converter for is my electric toothbrush which will not work with 220-240. There are universal charging bases, but I was having a hard time ordering one so I just went with this.
I've used the BESTEK on multi-week trips all over the world to keep my toothbrush charged. Never had any problems.