- Series: Caribbean Archaeology and Ethnohistory
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: University Alabama Press; 2 edition (September 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0817356673
- ISBN-13: 978-0817356675
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,224,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Protecting Heritage in the Caribbean (Caribbean Archaeology and Ethnohistory) Paperback – September 15, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Featured resources in history
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?