- File Size: 360 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publication Date: October 27, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009Y7MXSM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,623,247 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Protecting Your Website From Google Panda - Includes Google Friendly SEO Blue Print Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Ms. Ambrose is sharing great information and experiences of working with a variety of people. She mentions what she experienced with mediocre writers and there is nothing wrong with sharing that truth. I agree with her, "having quality content written properly is a must."
I found the information that Ms. Ambrose shared was very informative and on the money. I learned so many little "secrets" from this book.
I would suggest this book to anyone who has a website.
Thanks for creating and helping others!
"no offense to anybody that lives in third world countries (...)the only time I have seen really good content was when it was written by US, Canada or European writers".
Wait! There's more!
" ...it's nice and cheap and you have tons of content cranked out by someone in India or Pakistan, but this is low content you guys."
No, it's not over.
"at my company(...) you could be assured that "its" (sic)quality content written by American citizens"
Do yourself a favor, and instead of protecting yourself against Google Panda, protect youself for realizing that people like this author are for real: don't waste your tine reading this new "Mein Kampf" piece of garbage.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Search Engine Optimization
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming