|Frame Material||Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
About this item
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Laser protection glasses are special glasses that prevent or reduce laser damage to the human eyes.Laser light is harm to human eyes, please choose protection goggles to protect your eyes!
- The Protection wavelength range:200nm-2000nm.EN207 CE certified.
- Designed for IPL protection in beauty treatment involves skin rejuvenation, hair-removal and whitening etc. Not for high power lasers that can burning things. .
- Protection features: all-round absorption,Optical Density:OD 5+
- Made of Hardened Polycarbonate(PC), humanized design, comfortable to wear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lovely Paris Inc is the owner of trademark YANUO,please pay attention to the trademark on the storage case of the glasses.
1.The 200-2000nm glasses is designed for IPL laser protection and home use light therapy devices, it can work for wide range of wavelength.
2.Not for professional use of high power lasers. Since the protection range is wide, the protection degree may be less than particular wavelength
Package includes 1x safety glasses , 1x storage case and 1x cleaning cloth.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.4 x 3.6 x 2.5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 20, 2018
- Manufacturer : PENGBO Optical Co.,Ltd.
- ASIN : B07JL9LSSC
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #42,681 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #364 in Safety Goggles & Glasses
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want real laser protection, get OD 6+ 190nm-550nm / 800nm-1100nm (best) or else the 200 – 540nm O.D 6+ & 900 - 1100nm O.D 5+ type.
The glasses come in a hard black case the shape of a well filled empanada for giants (I'm hungry), and it totally blocks out the blue light, but you can still see a small dot of laser light
(not bright), roughly the diameter of a laser pointer. This is good because there is more accuracy to where I'm pointing the laser beam, whereas before, I couldn't really see with exactitude where I was aiming, due to the brightness of the blue laser light. Precision is necessary, since I'm targeting small freckles instead of a tattoo, but I think precision is good for a tattoo as well.
I don't think these glasses protects from all light wavelengths, but it does certainly work for the laser pen I purchased. I think the blue light is about 450 nm, from the bit of hasty research I did online.
I'm very happy with the purchase and the price seems to be less than similar eye protection glasses. I was a bit dubious because it was less expensive than other laser protection eyewear and a few negative reviews, but I'm totally glad I bought these glasses despite my doubts!
However, I do wish the frames covered under my eyes better, but overall, a good purchase.
I have no idea which ones to buy. I do not know if any of these stop lasers.
Amazon needs to check items as important as these are.