Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on November 16, 2015
Have to say I'm disappointed by these bottle sleeves. I switched to glass bottles with my second child and assumed this product was a must. I was wrong! The sleeve itself has an almost sticky feel to it and it easily attracts dust, hairs and fuzz to it. It seems dirty and unsanitary. I was constantly rinsing them to remove this debris. And, I definitely didn't want my baby touching/ feeling that! The glass bottles never heat to where they are too hot to touch, and so I never use the sleeves for ordinary use. The only time I put one on is when transporting bottles to protect from breakage. I remove them once I get to where I'm at. In other words, don't spend the money- unnecessary in my opinion.
on June 23, 2013
I feel a little guilty about these - I got them put on the bottles with no problem (by turning them inside out and rolling them onto the bottle), but I am afraid that it will be horrible to take them off for cleaning, so I don't. Since the bottles are glass, it is easy to see if there is any buildup below the sleeves, and I haven't noticed any after a few months of use (not continuous; my husband prefers the lighter plastic bottles).
They are very nice to hold, but the Dr. Brown's bottles are so beefy and grippy (with raised lettering) on their own that I'm not sure I would purchase these again. My 5-month-old daughter hasn't attempted to hold these yet, but she will try with the light plastic bottles. I may feel differently about these if/when she starts to try to hold them?
on December 8, 2014
Great bottles and sleeves. Dishwasher safe. Easy to slide on/off if you dampen the bottle 1st.
on February 15, 2013
I bought these to help prevent breakage for my daughter's glass bottles at daycare. I was a little nervous about having glass there, but I hate plastic, and thankfully the daycare is accommodating and allowed glass. When her caretakers are done with the bottles, they set them outside of the room on a shelf above my baby's cubby hole. I went to pick her up the other day, and the caretaker told me that one of the parents had accidentally knocked the bottle over and it broke. The sleeve was on it, so apparently it didn't really protect the glass from breaking. I didn't ask if it shattered everywhere but thankfully nobody was hurt. I thought it was pretty pricey to buy these especially to have the glass brake when it's in them.
on November 4, 2015
I have had no problem getting these on and off my bottles. It takes less than 3 seconds. I have dropped the bottles and my dogs have knocked them off of the living room table to a wood floor plenty of times and they have protected the bottles.
on August 2, 2016
Once a baby can hold her own bottle, it's awesome until they start breaking. These are essential to prevent that. Haven't had one break yet with this protection (even after some considerable drops)!
on October 30, 2016
Love these bottles and sleeves - no yucky plastic products leaching into fluids and they hold up very well even under harsh conditions.
on July 23, 2017
Work great. Great quality. Good price I think. Got them in a timely manner too.
on February 13, 2012
I love these! I don't have to worry about my glass bottles clinking and breaking while traveling. The grips make it easy for my daughter to hold the bottles. They can be a little hard to get on, but run a little water on it and it slips right on. I move the holes so I can see the ounce lines and I know where to fill it to.
on May 24, 2016
They work great. I send these bottles to daycare so I wanted the glass to be protected. It slides of and off really easily if the bottle is wet