|Part Number||Smart Power Strip-002|
|Item Weight||11.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 3.9 x 0.7 inches|
|Style||Smart Power Strip(4 Outlets+4 USB Ports)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Smart Power Strip, Wifi Surge Protector, Voice Control with Alexa & Google Home, 4 AC Outlets 4 USB Port with 5-Foot Cord, App Control Appliances, Individual Control, Timing Schedule, No Hub Required
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE-This smart power strip support voice control (Alexa device and Google Assistant device sold separately)
- 4 AC OUTLETS + 4 USB PORTS-Equipped with 4 outlets and 4 USB charging port for travel, home or office, provide a convenient power supply for home appliances such as fan, water dispenser, electric pot, TV, humidifier, light, holiday decorating lights??You never come home to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Sync lights and devices to sunrise, or pre-set times automatically ( NOTE: the 4 Outlets can be controlled individual ;4 USB ports are controlled as a one unit)
- APP CONTROLLED-Free "Smart Life" app control the smart power strip with your smartphone and tablet (iOS 8.0 or above/Android 4.4 or above). Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, not support 5.0GHz
- SCHEDULE APPLIANCES & INDEPENDENT CONTROL-Schedule your appliances turn on or off anytime to fit your intelligent life, and separately control each outlet as needed. Each smart outlet can set up to 20 timing tasks. Support up to 30 smart phones control
- SAFE & ENERGY SAVING-Smart power strip No hub required, Wi-Fi enable, Remote control your daily electrical equip with Security via Voice Control when you are indoor. Built in leakage, overload protection switch, product support Surge Protection, effective absorption of the sudden huge energy, protect the connection equipment from damage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Wifi: 2.4G
- Max Power: 1250W
1. 1st time to connect Wi-Fi & phone, make sure the smart power strip is connected to the same Wi-Fi(2.4G ONLY) as your phone connected. Dual-band wifi router- 2.4G & 5G, select 2.4G. After initially setting, you can access to other Wi-Fi or 4G/3G/2G cellular to control it.
2. Phone system: iOS 8.0 or above & Android V4.4 or above.
3. Far away from wifi router or poor wifi will cause wifi connection drop.
1. Plug into a 3-prong outlet, rapid green flashing light blink.
2. Download "Smart Life" app, register with phone number, then connect Wi-Fi (2.4G Only).
3. Click "ADD DEVICES", then click "Confirm indicator rapidly blink". You'll see "Connecting now". When it comes to 100% connected, you've already "Successfully added 1 device."
* At "Connecting now", you may experience "Failed to add". Just click "retry" button. If the smart power strip can not be connected with App after 3 times, reset it: Press and hold manual power button 6 secs, re-connect app after fast blink.
1. Launch alexa app, click "skills", discover "Smart Life" to enable skills.
2. In alexa app, click "smart home" then "devices", to search &connect power strip (revise name for voice control).
Google Home Connect：
1. Launch Google Home app, click "Home Control", on top right, click"+".
2. In the list, input "Smart Life", find & launch, bind "Smart Life" app account, follow prompts. Then it appears in "Devices".
WIFI Smart Power Strip Remote App Control
Instantly turn on/off house appliances at your finger tips without moving a step.
Separate Control & Fast Charging
4 AC OUTLETS + 4 USB PORTS support 4 house appliances separately controlled and 4 digitals fast power supplied simultaneously.
Compatible with Alexa, Google home takes you into the enjoyment of high-grade, unique experience of life.
Set schedules for house appliances to perfectly fit your personalized life.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pairing the plug to my phone was a bit troublesome and took a while. The manual says to wait for the plug to blink constantly. However it could be blinking blue light or blink purple light. I did finally manage to get it paired and connected to my router. Once the plug is registered in their app, discovering the plug from Alexa was pretty easy. You can turn on/off the plug, set schedules or set timers from the app, or you can just use voice command through Alexa. It's pretty neat.
You can use any of 4 different branded software apps. The chipset in all these smart devices appears to be the same. Pinio recommends using the "eFamilyCloud" app but I have being using the Smart Life app with other smart devices, so I have tested it Smart Life app. For the voice control, Im using a Amazon Alexa Tap device, but any Amazon device should work.
The app will find your outlet automatically. With other wifi outlet I had trouble using my "G" wifi network. This outlet says it supports "G" or "N" Wifi. "G" tends to have shorter range, so if that does not work, I would recommend trying connecting to your "N" Wifi network.
After adding the Smart Life App, make sure you give a user friendly name that Alexa will recognize, then you need to add the "skill" to your Amazon Alexa app.
Then I said "Alexa Turn on game room light.." and the light goes on with my voice. You can turn it off too. We can manually control with a tap on the app screen, but that is not as fun as talking to Alexa. The Smart connected home is here and now!
Large button on front to manually turn off or on
No extra hub device needed
Works with Alexa
Has an app for iPhone and Android
Does not work with Harmony Remotes
The overall size is larger then others wifi sockets
-Great Shape! As long as you have nothing (like a light switch) to the right of the plug, this will work and stack one on top of the other or work with other items plugged in under or above them. Its grounded so you can't just flip them
-Light indicator is a nice touch.
-Front mounted manual switch is way easier to operate than competitor products with side mounted switches
-Just the above listed con about directionality. If you have a switch on the plate to the right of this plug, its a no go.
WAY Worth the money. Will be buying several more of these to impress the ladies when they come to my new, fully automated, bachelor pad... ;P
Most recent customer reviews
Is a keystone product in automating my entertainment system with Alexa!Read more