Other Sellers on Amazon
27 Monitor Screen Protector -Blue Light Filter, Eye Protection Blue Light Blocking Anti Glare Screen Protector for Diagonal 27" with 16:9 Widescreen Desktop Monitor (Size: 20.9" Width x 11.8" Height)
|Screen Surface Description||Matte|
|Display Size||27 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits for 27 inch with Aspect Ratio 16:9 monitor -DIAGONALLY MEASURED 27” (Measured Viewable Display Area Diagonally, Corner to Corner Without the Frame), filter size(W x H): 23.5 inch (59.8cm) x 13.3 inches (33.7cm) [!!! Cannot Fit Another 16:10 Aspect Ratio 27-inch Monitor. Also, Some Monitor sizes are not real, will be smaller than its indicated] --Before Buying, Please Measure The Monitor As Image 2 to Avoid Buying Wrong
- Blue light filter, UV400 protection, Radiation Protection, Anti-static, relieve the fatigue of eyes and help you sleep better
- Perfect for short-sighted person, school student, office worker, social media addict, online gamer, fashion lover etc.
- Newest bubble adsorption design can remove all small bubbles by press with Scraping card, Anti-glare Matte process effectively reduce the glare & visual fatigue [!!! if you are a newbie, Refer to image 2 to use]
- Includes: Screen protector x1, Gift Cleaning Cloth x1, Friendly customer service--for any product problems or not satisfied with it, please feel free to contact us
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What is Blue Light?
Wavelengths of blue light are between 380nm to 495nm in the range of visible lights with strong energy. It's widely discovered in led light sourced products such as pc, cell phone, game machines and TV etc.
Strong Energy-- Blue light can penetrate the crystalline to reach the retina, too much exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina, which can lead to permanent vision loss. Also, the strong energy can deepen facial oxidation and form chloasma
Disrupt Your Body’s Natural Cycle-- It is so important in regulating our body's natural sleep and wake cycle in order to get a good sleep, but absorb too much blue light can disrupt this cycle, causes you cannot to fall asleep at night and cannot wake up normally at the next morning
Digital Eye Fatigue-- When you are facing the digital screen for a long time, strong energy blue light scatters more easily than other visible light and makes it not as easily focused that emit significant amounts of blue light, this unfocused visual light reduces contrast and can contribute to digital eye strain.
Measured Viewable Display Area Diagonally, Corner to Corner
THIS MEASUREMENT IS CRITICAL
- 1. Determine your screen type is a raised bezel or a flat front glass
- 2. According to the screen type, measure your screen size
- 3. Compare with screen filter size, filter size must be smaller than the screen
FORITO 27 Inch Blue Light Filter Size
- Diagonal Length:27.0 inches (68.6cm)
- Width: 23.5 inches (59.8cm)
- Height: 13.3 inches (33.7cm)
- Monitor Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Please allow the protector size with a tiny difference
95% Transparency, not reduce the screen brightness
Why is the FORITO high transparency screen protector?
- 95% Ultra Transparency Almost invisible
- preserves the original screen brightness to reduce eye strain
- No Need to increase screen's brightness, Not reduce battery life
Enhanced 7 Layers Anti-blue Light Filter
As the industry's leading screen filter manufacturer, FORITO has more than 10 years of manufacturing experience, with strict quality standards from material selection and product technology, using advanced technology to provide high quality products.
Not Just A Blue Light Screen Filter
- Anti-static Screen Protector
- Anti Glare Screen Protector
- Anti-scratch Screen Protector
- 100% UV400 Blocking Screen Protector
- Radiation Protection Screen Protector
- Relieve the Fatigue of eyes Screen Protector
How To Use- 4 Step Installation
Make sure to clean the screen thoroughly with the wet & dry wipes
Not too much
Peel off one side of Tab 1, not too much about 2 inch (50 mm)
Slowly peel off the Tab 1 while adhering the filter with application
Use the application card to squeeze out the bubbles, peel off Tab 2 film.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, regarding the filter. Installation took a little more time than expected, but went well. I find that there is very little difference in the brightness of the screen now compared to what it was before the installation of the filter. I did make one mistake in that I started the screen installation on the left side of the screen rather than the right. This is a slight problem because the screen sliders on the programs on my computer are all on the right side, so I should have started installation against the right side instead of the left as there is about a 1/16 inch gap left over and it causes a visible line that runs down the screen where the filter ends. But this is a relatively minor problem. I was unable to get all of the bubbles out, but for the most part that is not a problem. Given the benefits, it is worth it.
I definitely recommend this product.