Wimaha LG V30 (Screen Protector)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WIMAHA - With My Heart
[ Compatibility - Case Friendly ]
- Compatible with LG V30 / LG V30 Plus. Compatible with cases.
[ Waterproof & Oil-proof ] [ Anti-Scratch ]
- High-density anti-fingerprint layer, can prevent the water & oil from scatter and the water & oil can be wiped away very easily.
- This strong 9H (hardness level) protector will provide your Note 8 the best protection against drops, bumps, scratches and normal wear.
[ HD Dot Matrix & Highly Transparent]
- Display including 3D Curved Sides. Dot Matrix - New Technology for curved screen to improve tough sensitivity.
- Only 0.3mm thickness maintains original response sensitivity, which ensures quick app launch, smooth games and video playing .
[ Install Kit ]
- 1x screen protectors
- 1x wet wipes
- 1x dry wipes
- 1x dust absorber
- 3x guide stickers
- 1x instructions
- There are some tips which could help you install well and improve response sensitivity
- First, you should use the wet and dry wipe we provided to make the screen clean, ensure no other things left such as dust, air. If not, the adhesive and the response sensitivity will be not so good.
- Second, DON'T press it if you haven't aimed at your device totally, specially the position of screen, both top and bottom. The glue is so strong, if you finished it but tear it up or try it over twice, the adhesive will be not so good, what's worse, it will cause a crack due to the strong glue, because it is hard to be torn up.
- Finally, once you have installed it, press the edge of the screen protector gently, let it to be adhere to the screen completely.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, and as other reviewers have noted, thr touch sensitivity when using this protector takes an enormous hit to performance, making it frustrating to use, especially as you approach the outer inch or so of either side of the screen. There is also a noticeable lift all throughout the screen, as the edges are raised just a hair higher than the rest of the screen. This causes an almost bubble-like responsiveness (or lack thereof) to anything on the display portion of the screen, as it is not flatly seated onto the phone's display. This causes for many noticable missed touches and genera frustration. If I didn't value the integrity of my phone's screen so much, I would have removed this and disposed of it the day after I got it.
The protector also attracts fingerprints, smudges and dust like no other; even more so than the phone's original screen, and that's not a big deal by itself, but it only adds to the frustration.
As others have noted as well, there is also a visble vertical strip of adhesive on either side of the protector, within a millimeter im from either side. Again, not a huge issue in and of itself but certainly a frustration no less.
I took a chance by purchasing this screen protector and paid the price. The bottom line is it is temoered glass and will protect your phone's screen, but the tradeoff is the myriad of issues listed above. Buyer beware. If these issues do not bother you, then go for thr purchase - the added protection and peace of mind can be had for $8.
I truly hope curved screens become a passing fad! Either that or make the phone screen glass strong enough so it doesn't need a screen protector. The week I was using it without a protector while waiting for the film one to arrive was a much better user experience!
My initial review was going to be 4 stars because of fit and installation ease. One star lost for the crackling sticky sounds it made when tapping around the edges.
Has a good fit, but as others have said, this only has adhesive on the edges which means the glass is subject to getting that rainbow effect in the middle (since there's nothing to keep it evenly on the screen). I just applied it a couple hours ago, and it has already gone down a bit (the rainbow effect) so maybe this will get better. I'll update in a few days.
One thing I do notice that is bugging me a lot is how smudgy this protector gets. The description says that it's oleophobic, but this gets way more smudgy than other protectors I've. I fully cleaned it with soap and water and did a side by side smudge test with my other phone (w/ TG screen protector) and this gets noticeably more smudgy. I might have to try a new one because of this...