- "The author, this book, the whole series... absolutely outstanding." -- Claire R., Goodreads Review
- "Protector for Hire is able to go from laugh out loud funny to scorchingly hot in a way not many books are able to achieve. I loved Schwartz's journey and Janelle's influence. If this is truly the end of the Front and Center series it went out with a bang." -Ashley, Books on Migs
- "Protector for Hire is truly one of the best romantic suspense books I have read so far this year!" -Cara's Book Boudoir
- "Schwartz is hands down my favorite Patton sibling." -Musings and Ramblings
- "The story is well written, and the dialog is brilliant, with the humor, word associations, and felicitous marks. The characters are developed, the family unit tight and a bit nuts, just over all truly enjoyable tale." - Books and Spoons
From the Author
Looking to read more of Tawna's sexy, heartwarming romantic comedies, but notsure where to start? Here's a handy reading guide!
The Front & Center series
Each book in this risqué, laugh-out-loud military series is written as astandalone romantic comedy, but if you'd like to read them in release order,here's how they go:
- Book 1: Marine for Hire
- Book 2: Fiancée for Hire
- Book 3: Best Man for Hire
- Book 4: Protector for Hire
The First Impressions series
Centered around a PR & Branding agency, the super-steamy FirstImpressions series is written so each of these laugh-out-loud romantic comediesstands on its own. If you'd prefer to read them in order, here's a key:
- Book 1: The Fix Up
- Book 2: The Hang Up
- Book 3: The Hook Up
Single title romantic comedies from Montlake Publishing
These romantic comedies are longer than Tawna's category romances, andsometimes deal with weightier subjects like divorce and infidelity. They'restill romantic comedies at heart, but expect a few tears to be thrown in withthe laughter. The books are not tied together in any way, and can be read inany order.
- About That Fling
- Let It Breathe
- Now That It's You
Single title romantic comedies from Sourcebooks
Lengthier than Tawna's series books, but zanier than any of her othertitles, these wacky, sexy romantic comedies can be read in any order.
- Making Waves
- Believe it or Not
- Frisky Business
Novellas and other offbeat options
The Getting Dumped series offers a cute, cozy mystery in achoose-your-own-adventure format (as does the spinoff novella, The Great PantyCaper), while the standalone romantic novella Eat, Play, Lust is a short littleracy romp designed to be devoured in one sitting.
- Eat, Play, Lust
- The Getting Dumped series
- The Great Panty Caper