Ionic Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Google Nexus 7 Tablet (3-pack)[Lifetime Replacement Warranty]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ionic Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Google Nexus 7 Tablet (3-pack)[Lifetime Replacement Warranty]
- Reducing glare for Nexus 7 Tablet outdoor use
- Great Unique and Bright Design for Nexus 7 Tablet
- Must have product for Google Nexus 7 Tablet Owners
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products. Please contact us for any reason and we will make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Google Nexus 7 Tablet Wifi Touch Screen ModelGuards against scratches, smears, dust and dirt, and keeps your LCD screen in perfect condition. Screen protectors provide crystal-clear visibility and do not interfere with touch-screen operation. Anti-glare function helps reducing glare for outdoor use. Each overlay is custom designed to fit, protect, and enhance the performance of your Google Nexus 7 Tablet. Applied with a mild adhesive, each screen protector will not leave a residue on your screen and can be expected to last for as long as you wish to keep it on.
NOTE: The screen protector has 3 layers. Remove the top layer by peeling off the sticker.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products. Please contact us for any reason and we will make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Wipe the screen and then use compressed air on on it.
- Starting from the top, peel the first cover off of the screen protector just past the cutout.
- line up the cutout with the camera and light sensor and apply.
- SLOWLY peel the rest of the first cover off as you press down, working your way down to the bottom.
- Use a credit card to work out air bubbles.
- Peel the second cover off.
The screen protector is nearly as clear as the bare screen. My one gripe is the texture. My finger sticks on sliding gestures now.
Here is what I have found so far: The white sticker is not referenced in the instructions on the back of the package, the card to remove bubbles although convenient is not better than any plastic substitute. I tried to apply my first screen film and failed since the second removable plastic (there are 2 per screen film) refused to peel off and the little tab used to pull it ripped. The result, screen film got all dirty and the film cover wrinkled ruining 1 of 3. On second attempt (film 2/3) I made sure all plastic covers could be easily removed, then proceeded to apply protective film. The film is close in size to the screen, this makes it difficult to do a perfect match. As a result a little white edge with trapped air will show in the last border you try to smooth down. Peeling the plastic cover #2 pulled the screen film up, but, I managed to permanent dust and bubbles form being trapped. Lastly there is a punctured whole for the forward facing camera lens. don't expect this whole to align perfectly, this is very hard to accomplish while preventing edge overlap, bubbles and dust from attaching to your screen or the film. I still have one screen left to use... I hope that when I end up needing to use this one, I will be able to apply it better.