Consider these available items
iPad Pro 12.9 inch Screen Protector Glass, Maxboost Tempered Glass Screen Protector for 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 (1-Pack) [Case Friendly] Apple Pencil Compatible 0.3mm 2.5D Rounded Edge Anti-Scratch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- World ’s thinnest 0.3mm tempered glass screen protector for iPad Pro 12.9" and is compatible with the Apple Pencil. Featuring maximum protection from high-impact drops, scratches, scrapes, and bumps.
- Special Note: Due to the rounded design of the iPad Pro and to enhance compatibility with most cases, the tempered glass protector does not cover the entire screen. Engineered using Apple design guidelines. HD ultra-clear rounded glass for Apple iPad Pro is 99% touch-screen accurate.
- 99.9% High-definition clear hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints.
- Lifetime no-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your iPad Pro tempered glass screen protector.
- Easy installation with online tutorials (saves trees!) on how to correctly install your iPad Pro screen protector. Visit our website to learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Tempered Glass is compatible with Apple 12.9-Inch iPad Pro ONLY and works with Apple Pencil!
Slimmest Profile, Perfect Protection
World’s thinnest 0.3mm tempered glass screen protector for Apple iPad Pro 12.9" . Featuring maximum protection from high-impact drops, scratches, scrapes, and bumps.
Design for iPad Pro
HD Ultra-clear screen protector glass is quality cut to perfectly match the rounded edges of the iPad Pro 12.9 inch Retina Display. 99% Touch-screen accurate!
99.9% High-definition clear hydrophobic and oleophobic screen case coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints
Natural Screen Experience
This iPad Pro glass screen protector features a Surface Hardness (9H), which is 3X stronger than the PET film, and providing a natural screen experience you need.
Lifetime no-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your iPad Pro 12.9" tempered glass screen protector.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lifetime warranty is the best as well. Great company, great customer service, and great products. I have just placed this on my iPad, but just to make sure you all know... clean the screen thoroughly before placement to avoid any bubbles or misalignment. It is also beneficial to have these screen protectors before you even buy the iPad so you can put them on immediately before dirtying the screen, just speaking from personal experience.
Very loyal customer to Maxboost. Have not failed me once!!
Mine also had a defect on the bottom edge that results in a permanent air bubble, and you will have a lot of bubbles if you use one of these.
If you use your iPad for producing digital artwork do not buy this.
The item was exactly as described however, I could not find the brand "armorsuit" for my Ipad. this is not my first rodeo with tempered glass protective covers, but I found that EVERYTIME I install one, I always find a "speck" of dust on the display. I know, I know...OCD. I think my very first attempt was the best and every other time after was never the same. I always go to the bathroom, kick out the cat, run the hot shower to draw the dust down...meticulously follow instructions and WHAMO! Dust! Oh well. Not bad when then screen is on. Now, on the other hand with the armor suit, some don't like it, but I found using a "wet" method resolved that issue. Maybe it's only me. Price was great! Delivery was great! Bottom line...screen is protected! Thanks!
First impressions aren’t great: the screen protector has chips along the edge from I’m not sure what as it’s in a full wrap case, it also has small bubbles which haven’t come out, I’ve contacted the company pursuant to their warranty and haven’t heard back. The oleophobic coating is non-existent as well. I’ve used glass wax which has helped but the TechArmor never showed fingerprints as badly as this screen protector does. This in and of itself would have prevented me from ordering it if I’d had known it before I bought it.
I’ll see how the service is, and if it’s good will consider upping the score but right now it’s a solid one star to me.
1) the packing box itself smelled musty and had dark dots of what looked like mildew on it - this is probably a storage issue so perhaps that's on the seller. It did not, however, effect the product itself adversely other than a bit of smell which dissipated quickly.
2) a couple days after install, a tiny bit of the edge already broke off. It is hardly noticeable and perhaps it hit something 'just right' in that area that I'm unaware of.
I would, however, buy again for another iPad and will replace with same one for this iPad down the road should replacement be necessary.
This was an easy installation and the result is a perfectly clear protective screen view that appears to actually reduce fingerprints (!) without any reduction in touch screen sensitivity.
I followed the included the directions and watched the company’s instructional video(which are for phones). I also read several customer's reviews and tips. I took my time, used thin protective gloves (my idea) and did the application in a steamy bathroom. There were three large air bubbles that I was able to easily eliminate while wearing my gloves and using the included microfiber cloth.
I am very pleased with this product!