Other Sellers on Amazon
iPhone X Screen Protector, Maxboost (Clear, 3 Packs) iPhone X Tempered Glass Screen Protectors [3D Touch] 0.25mm Screen Protector Glass for Apple iPhoneX 2017 work with most case 99% Touch Accurate
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$20.04 (67%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- [3 PACK] THIN IS IN - World's thinnest (0.25mm) tempered glass screen protector for iPhone X (2017) is 100% touch accurate and compatible with 3D Touch. Protects your screen from scratches and can absorb impact! [MUST READ: Due to product manual and packaging being created prior to the name of the iPhone X being announced, product materials may incorrectly refer to the product working for iPhone 8 instead of iPhone X. This product is specifically designed for iPhone X / 10.]
- OPEN EDGE DESIGN - The Maxboost Glass Screen Protector fully covers iPhone X's newest display, and is case-friendly due to the open edge design. Wear your favorite case and keep your screen protected at the same time!
- FINGERPRINT-LESS - Coated with hydrophobic and oleophobic clear layers, the glass protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints, keeping your phone screen pristine all day long.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Includes worry-free installation frame to provide accurate installation. Also, online installation tutorials on how to correctly install your screen protector are available. Visit our website to learn more.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - No-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your tempered glass screen protector.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please note: Due to the rounded-edge designs of the Apple iPhone X 2017 phone only, our screen protector tempered glass is specifically made to be a slightly smaller than the actual screen of your device, this minimizes the chances of bubbles, peeling, and cracking.
Top 4 Things To Remember Before Installing Your Tempered Glass
- Make sure to clean the screen thoroughly using the included wet & dry wipes
- Snap the guidance frame on your phone to help easily align the protector to the screen
- Peel off the thin, clear, protective layer(s) from the screen protector before applying the protector to the phone
- Finally, put the screen protector onto the screen slowly. And you are DONE!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tempered Glass X 3 | Durable | Perfect FIT | HD Clarity
I open the package and proceed to take the stuff out. When I start cleaning my phone and take out the wipes I realize they are the cheapest wipes in the world and not only that.. they are the ones that leave behind dust and hairs! Ok so they give you the stickers to get the dust off... did it help? No? Maybe? I have no idea. I’ve put so many of these on and NEVER had this issue. My phone looked great, couldn’t see a thing on it. I was meticulous. The first screen went on well with the gaurd they give you. Once all the air was out I was left with 6-7 bubbles from dust, and the corners had air that would not leave/ you couldn’t push down. I was pissed! I thought maybe user error. Everyone messes up every once in a while. I took the screen off and went for number two.
The second one was even worse. Went threw the whole process again and this time when I put the screen on I was left with a massive bubble down towards the bottom. I tried to push it out and now I just have a bunch of little bubble/oil color where the bubble was. Not only that but I still have 3-4 dust bubble and the corners still won’t stick. And yes I did put my finger in the middle of the glass as the screen cover went on to help get the air out. I didn’t even want to try number three. It may not seem like a big deal but when I spend over a grand on a phone.. I want it perfect! As I’ve stated I’ve done a number of these from mine to my family’s phones and I’ve never had this issue. I truly believe the dust it already on the screen protector when you get them. Go with zag. Atleast they give you a real cloth to clean your phone with. Didn’t take a pic of the first one as my wife wasn’t standing there but from the cursing she came to check out the second :-) pic doesn’t show the oil slick from the massive air bubble I was left with.
I'm amazed at how many of the one star ratings complain that it "broke when I dropped my phone". Duh, that's what it's SUPPOSED to do: for the $3 glass film to break, instead of your $100+ screen (and for the iPhone X probably way more than that, if the parts are even available this soon after product launching).
I put this on my new iPhone X as soon as I got it last week. Like some other reviewers, I noticed that it leaves a small amount of gap room to the (rounded) edge of the phone, which I put down to maybe them not wanting to the phone too thick to use with many cases that also hug the front edge of the phone. In any case, the slight edging was only a minor nuisance, and I thought nothing more of it. It was a perfectly transparent screen guard that felt completely normal to use with all gestures, and was also much better about not retaining fingerprints than the straight Apple screen.
Well, today - only six days after I've used the phone, with a Spigen Slim Fit case - I dropped it on a tile bathroom floor from about waist high, and heard that sickening "crack".
I looked at the screen and noticed two chips on the edge of my case, and two hairline cracks going across the screen surface. Oh, no! Six days in, and I needed a new screen already?
Then I noticed the chipping on the screen was actually on the edge not of the screen itself, but the edging of the screen PROTECTOR.
And sure enough, when I got home where I could replace it with one of the other two that came in this three-pack, I removed the old protector... To find it had taken the entire brunt of the damage. My phone screen was pristine!