- File Size: 526 KB
- Print Length: 288 pages
- Publication Date: April 21, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06VWHY6PP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#179 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Norse
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Paranormal, Occult & Supernatural
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Protector (Night War Saga Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I absolutely LOVED this book. I was already a fan of both S.T. Bende and Leia Stone so when I saw that two of my favorites were writing a book together, I knew it was going to be amazing. Allie and her protectors did not disappoint. The interweaving of Norse mythology made my nerdy little heart sing and it really gave the story another layer awesome. The dynamic between Allie and the guys (esp Tore) was effortless. It was written in a way that didn't seem forced and by the end of the book I felt like I had known all of the characters for years--I am THAT invested (cough...especially in Bodie...cough).
Full of action, the story moves quickly and there is not one part of the story that drags. I would definitely recommend an immediate one-click for this one. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds!
Tore..the ass crush. And general grump. Now the other three boys are hilarious. They appear out of nowhere and just adopt her. I'm keeping mum about them. They are yours to love and choose a favorite. BUT!! Keep your eye out for multiple Macks. Can't miss 'em, and gotta love them. Who can't???(waffle aficionado)
That is the fun part. There is a reason she is the Protector. She has a job to do, and is given some serious motivation. I don't want to put in any spoilers, but let's just say there is someone/thing causing havoc all over the world and desperately needs to be stopped. And it's up to Allie and the boys to jump in and stop it. But, as all good books go, there is a quest, love, friendship and all kinds of monsters.
S.t. Bende and Leia Stone have started this series with a freaking AWESOME book. It can only get better from here. Oh, and of course... Keep your eye out for gods and demigods. Where's the fun without them?? <3
Holding my breath till the next book. Seriously.
Protector has it all: Norse mythology, action; adventure; hot, hot, hot boys; and a fun and feisty heroine.
College student Allie thinks she’s a regular human girl, but that all changes when she meets four hotties that are not from Midgard (Earth). She thinks they’re crazy, but the guys patiently wait for her to accept her destiny.
I love Allie. She is athletic, dedicated, loyal, caring, humorous and powerful. When her life changes, she rolls with it and doesn’t cower.
The guys in this book are awesome! I love them all, especially the Mack Pack! Tore is the lead hottie, who is brooding, mysterious, strong and charming. The characters fit together really well and the interaction was fun to experience.
I really enjoyed this book and I cannot wait for the next one! These ladies did an amazing job of keeping my attention so thoroughly, that I didn’t want to put the book down.
Five STARS * * * * *
I could go on, but I don't want to spoil it for other people. But, I have to put this in...
"No dream? Fine. Start talking, or I go to the cops. Somebody just got killed, and I am not going to prison for accompliceing," I ordered.
"That's not a word," Johann piped up.
"Shut up," I snapped.
I mean come on, how could you not love a book that has stuff like that in it?
Or, another favorite of mine:
"Start making sense, buddy, or the re-growing of man parts will commence very, very soon."
I could go on forever, but I won't. Just buy the book already.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The story centers around Allie, a girl who is more than she appears to be, and her incredible...Read more
I knew when I saw the two book writing power houses S.T. Bender and Leia Stone collaborating on this book that the results would be absolutely...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Norse
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Norse
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Norse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Paranormal, Occult & Supernatural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Norse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban