- File Size: 974 KB
- Print Length: 238 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bold Strokes Books (December 1, 2005)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2005
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00452V8JG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#346,730 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #251 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- #830 in Kindle Store > Whispersync for Voice > Gay & Lesbian
- #1444 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Lesbian Romance
|Print List Price:||$15.95|
Save $8.96 (56%)
Protector of the Realm (Supreme Constellations Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 238 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
All that being said I love the supreme constellations series. I bought the books back in 2012 and have read them numerous times over. The first one sets the scene for the rest of them so I'd say read that first. The second book, rebels quest, is a great story. I like the new characters. The third book, Warrior's Valor, is by far my least favorite. I'm not crazy about the characters or the supernatural/mystical stuff at the end. But the secondary story follows the other books so I'd still recommend it. The last book, Pirate's Fortune, is my favorite. I like the characters, I like the bad guys and I love the story.
She later wrote Change Horizons, which is three short stories with has charters from the previous books. I didn't like any of these stories. While actually I read the first two and didn't start the third one because I was so tired of the same plot line, I don't like you but I'm attracted to you.
I've started her new scifi series and while I enjoy it it doesn't come close to this series.
I highly recommend this series and if you like this one I would also highly recommend The Celaeno Series.
Her characters are well developed. Rae is a by-the-book career military person, with family baggage. Kellen is a warrior using martial arts in a time of disruptor weapons, and she is a loose cannon with a single goal. It adds interesting twists to the story, and makes for a volatile romance. The villains are worthy of hating and the civil/political unrest adds complications. Normally, I am not a fan of children as main or secondary characters in a story, but it works here. If you are a fan of lesbian sci-fi, this is an excellent start to an entertaining series.
Even if you're not a huge SciFi fan, you will find the characters engaging and well written. The plot is different than other SciFi efforts I've read and is so well, the book is hard to put down.
One warning, however. Keep a box of Kleenex nearby as you near the 320 page mark. You'll need it.
Over all, another excellent book from a very talented writer.
I kept visualizing Kirk and the Enterprise. Commodore Jacelon brings aboard a space prirate and her ward. Jacelon is so enthralled with her new ward, Armeo, she's pulled in to protect him and his guardian, Kellan O'Dal.
There's a lot of space drama causing Jacelon to take custody of Armeo and make a committment to Kellan, which neither of them want, but must concede to so they can keep Armeo.
Meet Jacelon's parents and the Federation Council.
Love Sci-Fi Lesbian Romance.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Lesbian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Lesbian Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > LGBT